I made a U2 challenge on facebook's Traveler IQ App!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Varitek

Blue Crack Addict
I don't know how many of you facebook users have the Traveler IQ application - it's basically a geography quiz where you click as close and as fast as you can on the map to the locations it gives you. I may be a huge dork but I think it's a lot of fun!

They have a feature where people can make their own 1-level challenges, so I made one based on locations mentioned or referenced in U2 lyrics or locations we know inspired U2 lyrics.

Examples:
easy: "My mammi" would mean you should click on Miami.
harder: "stay safe tonight" means Walk On which was written for Aung San Suu Kyi so it's Burma.

http://apps.facebook.com/travelpod-challenge/community/4100417/1313

(Feedback welcome, I can edit it if there are gliches or confusing prompts. Some are much harder than others and of course you will be clicking on various places in Ireland plus New York and Berlin quite a bit!)

EdgeIsTooSexy said:
btw i didnt know u had a facebook!

LOL I've had a facebook since like 2 months after facebook was opened beyond Harvard....back in the days when kids like you had to wait til they had a well respected .edu email address to get on, and when I didn't have to worry about future employers being on to see my drunken/exposed college pictures....

yeah i remember facebook in the early days..weird.

:lol:
I love seeing those pictures!

add me! or i'll add you..if you're part of the interference group

Back
Top Bottom