I made a test run to Prov. Civic Center...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
this past weekend. There is a big parking garage right at the Civic center. Sign said $7 for events. That's not too bad. I was also checking for alternate parking, but the city, like all big cities is a maze, so I wasn't too successful at finding other parking. I was planning on not getting there til 7 PM (31st) but don't know if garage will be full by then. Anyone know if the garage ever gets full at a certain time. Also, does the venue sell beer? Also, I didn't see any enclosed area's (except for 1 small parking area in back)like they had at Fleetcenter for GA's. Wonder if you GA's will be hanging in the street...

ooh, sorry
I was thinking cricket

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

DB9- Not very close...roughly 45 miles, Providence is an hour drive from Brookline. If you're flying in, you should go to T.F. Green airport in Warwick R.I. which is like 10 minutes from Providence.

Ivan - It's not very big at all...quite small actually.

Originally posted by ZOOTB:
DB9- Not very close...roughly 45 miles, Providence is an hour drive from Brookline. If you're flying in, you should go to T.F. Green airport in Warwick R.I. which is like 10 minutes from Providence.

Ivan - It's not very big at all...quite small actually.

Yes Bro Zoo-
Iam flying in to R.I. the 28th.
I will grab a rentacar go look at NYC-drive to Brookline on the 29th..
And see both Prov. shows.
I hope to meet you and ppl like Ivan again.

Your friend-
Dave

------------------
"..it's about breaking barriers, transcending boundries and conquering great divides"-Bono 1987

---------
An open letter to Bono from myself www.arizonaautoweb.com/bono/

ZOOTB...the big question is: Did you have a Dunkin' Donut while you were there?
smile.gif

------------------
The joker is the best card.

Anyone who's thinking of driving to Providence:

You might want to take a bus or train. The Greyhound and Amtrak stations are both a few blocks away from the Dunkin Donuts Center. I checked.

Back
Top Bottom