i LOVE it when that happens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
lol!
I give my mate a lift home most nights when I finish work, and the last 5 days that we've got in the car and turned the radion on, either Vertigo or Sometimes...has been playing!:wink:

(he gets annoyed - he's not a fan you see!)

That reminds me. Sunday, I was at the mall, and I walked into a clothing store and "All Becuse Of You" was playing. Now if that wasnt good enough, I walked into another store later and heard "Vertigo" It was GREAT!

Every time I listen to "Sometimes" intro I can´t help but thinking in Oasis "Champagne Supernova". The same chords :uhoh: :yikes:

Everytime I get in the car and go through the radio dial, U2 is always on. Often when I'm walking into a restaurant, U2 is playing as well. It's really weird. :coocoo:

I rarely ever hear U2 on the radio when I'm in the car. But when I'm not, and whoever was in the car returns home, they're always saying, "Oh, I heard such-and-such U2 song in the car earlier...".

I like it when I wake up to a U2 song...that happens often...it's kinda spooky, but cool :p.

Angela

Last few days, everytime I go to bed and turn on the radio, U2 is on. I mean, EVERY SINGLE TIME!!! :ohmy:
I'm starting to worry now. And I'm scared to turn the radio on.

There's Sometimes, Still Haven't found, WOWY, SIAM, Vertigo, AMAAW...

HelloAngel said:
Everytime I get in the car and go through the radio dial, U2 is always on. Often when I'm walking into a restaurant, U2 is playing as well. It's really weird. :coocoo:

I had that - walked into Pizza Hut, and they were playing a live version of Walk On.

i was in ruby tuesday's one night and "two hearts beat as one" came on. that was weird.

I think our boys are back on top where they belong! :wink:

It's cool cos a lot of people I know are 'discovering' U2 properly for the first time! Better late than never, I suppose.

unosdostres14 said:
The reason u2 is on the radio and stuff so much is because THEY RULE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!1!11!1oneone

i'll second that. they played like 4 u2 songs at the bar i was at last weekend. half the bar sang along the "Sweetest thing." anyway, it was an irish pub, so it wasnt that big of a surprise.

Z-100, a New York City radio station, never plays U2. They play that crappy pop, hip-hop shit. I think they don't play U2 on purpose because they think they are uncool. It's a station that MTV TRL viewers would love. Whenever they do play a U2 song (which is so fucking rare), it puts a smile on my face.

Last edited:
There's a trailer on the telly at the moment, I think it's for the Oscars or something, They're using the unforgettable fire.

pop marter - It's funny you say that 'cos i've been thinking this a lot recently! I know what you mean, it's like, more than ever before they're like everywhere&MEGA!!

I love it! It's SO damn right that everyone ought to know who they are&about the good charity work Bonos' doing!! :up: :D

Back
Top Bottom