I LOVE INTERFERENCE!!! (can I make a suggestion?)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Salome

you are what you is
Originally posted by ouizy:
Thanks for the advice, I never saw that - I will post there...
okay, I'll close this one then

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I love Interference
I love Interference
I love Interference
I love Interference

Having said that, I just want to make a teensy suggestion, or ask a question.

What do you think about moving the "Hop To" tool on this site to the top of the page vs the bottom?

I know it is there for a very well thought out reason, but I was just wondering if you considered moving it to the top.

The reason I suggest this is when you reply to a post, and the thread gets longer and longer, it makes it difficult to "hop to" anywhere.

When the page gets long, and you reply, you are thanked for the reply and re-directed back to the topic. If from there one would want to "hop" anywhere they would have to scroll to the bottom of the lengthy thread.

Now this may sound like I am being lazy, but hey I am being lazy. I love that tool to jump back to the forum I was in, I just hate using that little wheel on my mouse to scroll all the way down.

just a thought.

(I figure this thread will be closed by a moderator, or I wil be lambasted for criticising the mighty forum, but hey, it is worth a shot...)

Regards,

Ouizy

If you go to the "Hop to" feature at the bottom of your screen you will notice that one of the options is called "Don't Expect, Suggest". That entire forum is for threads of this nature. You will proboablly get more of a response there, and the mod's will take notice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom