I love An Cat Dubh

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

impy13

ONE love, blood, life
This song is criminally underrated. Easily in my top ten. Let's hear it for the black cat!

i'll never forget the first time i heard it, the song scared the shit out of me. i've never admitted that before! :yikes: i didn't like it at all. it's grown on me a lot though and i quite like it. :)

Has always been one of my all-time favorites. Seeing it live this tour was well worth the cost of my ticket...(and I bought off ebay :wink: )

Good, this thread didn't fizzle like I expected it to!

I admit - I didn't much like the song for a long time. I can thank the tour for smacking me upside the head and making me realize how good it is.

I didn't really like this song a whole lot til I saw it live... live it was fantastic! I love An Cat Dubh now, especially the awesome way it goes into Into the Heart. I think this latest tour has made me appreciate Boy a lot more than the Bomb :huh: Boy is one of the best debut albums ever, every song on that album is very good.

isn't it the longest U2 song?

Anyway...best seven and a half minutes on 'Boy'...I generally listen to that album late in the year when it's raining and dark all the time and that song basically sums up October-December perfectly.

Love it. I'm not sure where I'd put it in my top U2 songs, but I've always thought very highly of it and was thrilled (and amazed) when they decided to add it to the current tour.

yeah. i hadn't listened to it in quite a while, but this tour definitely made me love the song again. actually, when i saw them in Chicago, it was easily one of the best moments of the show.

Back
Top Bottom