I liked "Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own" better when it was called "Bad&quot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, so some people dont find these funny. Fair enough. What is even more of a pisser is the dour reactions people have to anything they dont like - you know, like it matters or some shit. This site is like a boil on the arse of the internet sometimes.

Good work, fans.
:up:

Angela Harlem said:
Ok, so some people dont find these funny. Fair enough. What is even more of a pisser is the dour reactions people have to anything they dont like - you know, like it matters or some shit. This site is like a boil on the arse of the internet sometimes.

Good work, fans.
:up:

:angry:
:madspit:
:mad:

:sexywink:

This board got serious. You can only say and have fun with the good things. Otherwise... you're an idiot. And it became popular to call people idiots or criticise their threads. Like Indra said, don't reply on every post you see. Unless you really have something to say.

The only reason we critisize certain threads is because they are shit. If people stop creating shit threads, I'll stop "twisting me undies" in them.

Lancemc said:
The only reason we critisize certain threads is because they are shit. If people stop creating shit threads, I'll stop "twisting me undies" in them.

Then it will never stop. You know, "if you stop twisting me undies I'll stop creating shit threads..."

Angela Harlem said:
This site is like a boil on the arse of the internet sometimes.

You've been a long time, and current, 'resident'....yet you really do tend to criticize it quite often. The site is a reflection of those who are active on it, yourself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom