I know tickets are in high demand, but shows never sell out this fast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Danospano

Refugee
I tried to get Las Vegas tickets on www.tickets.com, but 4 minutes after they went on-sale, all GA Floor tickets were sold out as were GA Balcony seats. Does this sound fishy? You bet it does!
The asking price per ticket at ebay is close to $100 per GA Floor tickets, with several hours before the end of the bidding period and ticketsnow is charge over $325 for a single GA Floor ticket!
I know U2 is aware of this bullshit. I just KNOW they are aware.
Ticket scalpers, I know your legally making a buck, but so help me if you ever, and I mean EVER need a helping hand I will NOT lend it.

Tickets for GA went on sale on the internet last night for some reason. (See Now Departing... Forum) Most got snapped up then. I never even got the option for floor tickets this morning and one person who was on the phone with a ticket agent exactly as they went on sale was told they were sold out.

tix for vegas went on sale in the middle of the night last night. thats why they sold out so quick today. there wasn't much left i don't think. and maybe no GAs left.

lucky for those of us who caught the sale at midnight

viva las vegas

I just bought the 85 dollar variety.
Not impressed,i would of preferred GA, but i have to be there!
Not sure if Prop is coming through since I have not received my form yet(I am paid up!)
BTW does anyone know the alpha systems of rows at the Thomas and Mack arena?

Back
Top Bottom