I know the song of the new album that will not be played live

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hasin73

Refugee
The above mentioned song will be my most favourite of the album because history shows that.......

1. My favourite song from my most favourite album Achtung Baby is Acrobat. It was never played live.

2. My favourite song from No Line On The Horizon is White As Snow. It was never played live.

3. My favourite song from Songs of Innocence is This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now. But........

So, I will be able to give inside information to next tour's omitted new song as early as Songs Of Experience hits the market.

In a similar vein, my favourite songs from albums released 1984-2009 is almost perfectly predictive of what won't be resurrected on tour.

From the Vertigo Tour onwards, when I started seeing U2 live, the only exceptions are Zooropa (which I never got to hear), and the rare few performances of One Tree Hill (which, thank god, I did see twice). Otherwise, if it's my favourite, don't expect then to play it.

This is where you can reach me now would be awesome live if done right. As long as Bono doesn't start thinking he can make bird calls.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using U2 Interference mobile app

The above mentioned song will be my most favourite of the album because history shows that.......

1. My favourite song from my most favourite album Achtung Baby is Acrobat. It was never played live.

2. My favourite song from No Line On The Horizon is White As Snow. It was never played live.

3. My favourite song from Songs of Innocence is This Is Where You Can Reach Me Now. But........

So, I will be able to give inside information to next tour's omitted new song as early as Songs Of Experience hits the market.

:lol: Awww! You did give me a chuckle though.

Ha! It isn't true though? You actually want to see them slog their way through that? Perhaps they'd segue from Red Light

Sent from my SM-G920I using U2 Interference mobile app

Didn't eno play the backing track backwards or something? I vaguely remember something like that re that song...

Didn't eno play the backing track backwards or something? I vaguely remember something like that re that song...

Something from the drum or backing tracks are A Sort of Homecoming in reverse.

Back
Top Bottom