I just saw FALLEN with Denzel Washington - anybody likes that movie?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Marko

War Child
I know that I will not get any replies to this post but I just saw Fallen for the seond time, and it's just better and better. One of the most underrated movies ever!!!
If you didn't see it yet go to you blockbuster and rent it - on DVD if posible and enjoy

bye

I have seen it twice also and it is the one movie that keeps you on the Edge of you seat. Who ever wrote it did a brilliant job with the story.

And yes Time is on my side!!!!

Speaking of some good ole Denzel action -
anyone check out Training Day yet?

------------------
Here's to the few who forgive what you do
and the fewer who don't even care
--Leonard Cohen

I realy didn't expect that anyone will reply to this post, I just had to get it out of my sistem - I had to say how much I like this movie.

I heard that training day is good to very good, but that D.Washington is terific

Fallen is a thriler/cop movie/horor. It's realy cool, with no big pomp and phatetic. One of the movies that stiks with you a long after you see it

Originally posted by HelloAngel:
Speaking of some good ole Denzel action -
anyone check out Training Day yet?

I've seen Fallen only once, but I really liked it. And I just saw Training Day yesterday, I loved this movie!
biggrin.gif

------------------
'listen as hope and peace try to rhyme' -*POP*

"Irish people are like Texans" -Bono, 4-3-01

What would Jesus Not do?

Hello Marko, glad I didn't have to search to far to find a thread of yours that wasn't closed.
I read your other topic about censorship(it was censored) so as someone who gets a lot of joy from soccer, I wanted to say
CONGRATULATIONS Croatia.....top corner, grandfinal day
smile.gif

I was looking for some space to tape the Terry Jones interview yesterday and came across a game between Australia and Brazil youth team from a couple of years ago. What an end to a game...penalty shoot out, it was harrowing.I'd love to know what that Australian goalie is doing now, hope he recovered.
PS: thanks for the movie recommendation.

Hi cass!
Thak you! Oh yesterday was a realy dramatic game, we missed penalty, we had a goal dissalowed, handfull of sure chances and just 10 minutes before the end we scored.
I like Australia - for Viduka mostly. He played in my hometeam Dinamo Zagreb fo 4-5 years and than he went to Celtic.
I'm not sure who is a goalkeeper now - I think it's Bosnich (croatia roots like Skoko and Viduka) but I can not guarantee that.

About this "chensoship" - I'm rather new here so I didn't know that elvis does that, but I sent him an e-mail so it's easier that way.
If you want anothe recomendetion feel free to ask. My e-mail is majurcic@inet.hr I'm trying to find some people on interference that I could comunicate in another way and not just on the forum.

Bye

Back
Top Bottom