I just qualified for trip to NYC for listening party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eh, what you gonna do...this is the 3rd trip I've qualified for with 'FNX over the years (Dublin to see U2 in 97, though I got a Popmart soccer shirt, and Seattle to see Soundgarden in 95) that I didn't win.
But thats OK...at least I got a wee bit of excitement and a free copy of the CD.
Hopefully someone from this board will get to the pahhty so we can find out how it was.

I was so hoping to hear that it was one of you. :(

It might not be over - start listening to BOS 92.9 to qualify there today. Each DJ qualifies someone during their shift - so there are 3 chances today.

Then, tomorrow between 9-12 listen to Mix 985 and be the 18th caller to win the trip.

The next best thing, not really of course..

On Sunday, November 21st from 8 -9 pm, WBCN will broadcast the event LIVE. The band will discuss the making of their new CD, answer questions from the audience, and will present new tracks from the album.

MrsSpringsteen said:
The next best thing, not really of course..

On Sunday, November 21st from 8 -9 pm, WBCN will broadcast the event LIVE. The band will discuss the making of their new CD, answer questions from the audience, and will present new tracks from the album.
That conflicts with The Simpsons...D'oh!
Thats cool...thanks for the info Mrs. Boss...if you can't be there at least hearing it will be something...TV coverage would be better though.

Hewson said:
That conflicts with The Simpsons...D'oh!
Thats cool...thanks for the info Mrs. Boss...if you can't be there at least hearing it will be something...TV coverage would be better though.

Or head to the Hard Rock Cafe..

Attachments

• attachment.php.doc
    80.5 KB · Views: 5
Hewson said:
Last qualifying question: "During ZooTV tour, Bono used to call who every night on stage during the encore?"

:confused: I thought he called several different people as Macphisto...

he didn't call Bush every night did he?

Well anyway a nice little prize in my mailbox when I got home this afternoon...the CD. Didn't expect it till next week...it has a sticker on it that says; "This compact disc is the property of the applicable record label and is being provided for promotional use only. Resale is unlawful and may be punishable under federal and state laws."
Time to put on the stereo.

Back
Top Bottom