I heard "In A Little While" in Ralph's Grocery Store!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camiloj

War Child
I know this is a dumb post but I thought if there was ever a place to post it, it was here! But yes, I have had my first hearing of IN A Little While in a place. I dont know what it means, does this mean it is the next radio single? I had heard people saying they heard it on the radio and it still isnt being played on the L.A. big stations they are still playing the hell out of Stuck in A Moment.

Anyway, just wanted to share how cool it was to hear In A Little While when I was grocery shopping!

I heard it on the radio yesterday morning first thing... let me tell you that is something in Nashville. This is the U2 desert here. No U2 ever...

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hey I just heard it on the radio here too-no wait a minute, now they're playing wild honey. Damn it's just my cd player
wink.gif

Who is Ralph anyway??
confused.gif
??

i love hearing the boys at the grocery store, or TJMaxx or Ross, or wherever I happen to be....I've heard Sweetest Thing a few times, and many of the 'standards', but IALW seems almost 'alternative' to hear in a grocery store!
smile.gif

Camilo, what Ralphs was it???LOL
I know, they are repeating Stuck, ad nauseum,sigh. And Beautiful Day...KLOS is the only one playing Kite i think. KROQ was playing Wild Honey for a while, but havent heard it lately.
Dumbass radio stations!!!
rolleyes.gif

------------------
Look...look what you've done to me...You've made me poor and infamous, and I thank you...

My name is MISS MACPHISTO...I'm tired and i want to go HOME...

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

Can I just say how much I love Ralph's, last time I was there I heard Elevation, and the first time I heard "Slide Away" that's right the Bono and Hutchence duet, I kid you not. Trust me I freaked out.

------------------
Long live the lemon!!!

hey Miss MacPhisto I was at the Ralph's Grocery on San Fernando Rd. off the 2 freeway, I dont know what you'd call that area. Atwater Village/Eagle Rock adjacent I guess.

Originally posted by NicaMom:
Sweet!
I shop at Albertson's and they're not hip.
biggrin.gif

Ralph's is a grocery store.

Yeah they may not be as hip but they do have better prices (Albertsons!)...

Originally posted by Discoteque:
...but IALW seems almost 'alternative' to hear in a grocery store!
smile.gif

Yeah, it really did sound alternative, lol. I was thinking, its not even a single or a video on VH-1...

in Mervyns of all places i heard a medly. It was like three U2 songs in a row, Walk On, and two others. Whoever is doing that music they pipe in has got to be a fan. What is it they are piping in, the same as the Cable companies?

I would love to hear "In a Little While" during my supermarket rituals. I could spend hours in a grocery. I think hearing IALW would really make my day while gathering produce
smile.gif

they play 'stuck in a moment...' at my gym all the time. its kinda weird to hear it there, but they play it on a regular basis. its better than no u2, i would say
smile.gif

------------------
touch me, take me to that other place, teach me, i know i'm not a hopeless case

Originally posted by wannabe:
. I think hearing IALW would really make my day while gathering produce
smile.gif

I would think 'lemon' would. As long as they don't play 'stuck' while grabbing some cucumbers
eek.gif

hey everyone...

i work for pepsi as a merchandiser, so i go to grocery stores alot, i work in them... music wise, Ralphs market is the best.. everyone plays that damn "musak" crap, while Raplhs plays cool stuff... i was merchandising the self one day when out of the blue i heard "who's gonna ride your wild horses", i got the chills... i've also heard them play "in a little while" "stuck in a moment" and "beautiful day".. and of course during the holidays, "baby please come home".. while everyone is playing nsync and michael bolton, ralphs and smart & final (for those who knows what that is) plays U2..

P.S. U2's Superbowl haltime was the best ever.. rank that up with the live-aid performance and edge's orgasmatron speech.

achtung2k

------------------
"i know that this is not goodbye"

About two weeks ago, I was at the Virgin
Megastore in San Francisco and Wild Honey
was played (on Virgin Radio ?).

I think Kite or Wild Honey (less likely,
In A Little While, though I love that song)
is going to be the 5th single from ATYCLB.
A release after the Grammy with the
Superbowl tracks as b-side, a la "Please -
The PopMart EP".

Back
Top Bottom