I haven't listened to U2 all year!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
I can't believe it!! It's true. I spent a good part of New Years Eve listening to U2 and watching the DVD, but I haven't touched it since. It's like I can't bring myself too. What's wrong with me? Help me to find U2 again!!!

2002 and can U2002 too!

------------------
I disappeared in you
You disappeared from me
I gave you everything you ever wanted,
It wasn't what you wanted

even I have listened to some U2
albeit not much more than 5 songs from the Vegas boot, but still ...

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

Nevermind.

[This message has been edited by Angel (edited 01-03-2002).]

You mean none of you listented to New Year's Day on New Year's Day? what kind of U2 fans are you?

Originally posted by Sicy:
I love you Angel.

Somehow I think you are mocking me.
frown.gif

I've actually been listening to the Smashing Pumpkins more than U2 the last couple of days.

It's good to switch it up every once in a while.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

I've watched the DVD several times, and I've listened to my favorite boot quite a lot - LA#3 - cause I was there!
biggrin.gif

But I've been listening to lots of other stuff too - The Who, Dire Straits, Pink Floyd...

Why not start out with he best of? it should be very easy to fall in love with U2 again when listening to this bunch of hits...

ANGEL,ANGEL OF HARLEM

cold and wet december day...

------------------
beLIEve

Originally posted by Sperber:

ANGEL,ANGEL OF HARLEM

cold and wet december day...

That's my song!!!! Great idea!!! Best of in my discman the minute I go home!!! Then I am off for a walk, and I'll keep you all posted.

I bet you are all biting your nails in anticipation.
biggrin.gif

*biting nails*

You know this post made me realize that I haven't bothered to load up my stereo with any c.d.'s whatsoever for, wow, quite a while!! I did listen to New Years Day at the stroke of midnight, but that's about it... not including my car stereo, where I listened to the Strokes album. My U2 has come to me through the DVD though, I have been loving that thing.

I can't even remember the last time I listened to Boy, October, Unforgettable Fire, Joshua Tree, Rattle & Hum... oh dear I could go on, something's wrong!
biggrin.gif

I guess I just haven't had as much down time to listen to music, because my flame for U2 sure hasn't faded.

shame, shame Angel
wink.gif

i actually listened to my UF cd yesterday for the first time in a very long time...only to discover my CD has a huge scratch on it and Bad won't play at all
frown.gif
frown.gif

but other than that, Ive been on a bit of a Pumpkins kick myself lately. speaking of which...the video for 1979 just came on MTV2! sweetness..

I havent listened to ANYTHING in 2002 yet. Just the radio (yes there was some U2 on there) and VH-1. And no, I did not listen to New Years Day on New Years Day, I was far too hung over!

ive been listening to i might be wrong, the live recordings by radiohead non-stop.

it makes sense and it was easily predictable, cause when i was in europe, every city we went to, we always went into the virgin record stores or wherever, to go to the listening stations and listen for about a .5 hour. it was good shit, considering neither of us brought our discmans.

as i said earlier i got the greatest hits of the pumpkins for christmas too, but i find myself listening to untitled more than any other song, strange eh?

------------------
-death bear

I personally have been listening to tons of U2 in 2002. Of course I listened to "New Years Day" right after midnight. In fact, the only non-U2 that I have listened to is the Beatle's ,"All you need is love". I listened to that right before I listened to "Elevation" this morning. It put me sooooo into a concert mood!!!

Angel, pick your favorite U2 cd and listen to it on full volume while driving, that will make you want to listen to U2!!

Originally posted by Zoomerang96:
but i find myself listening to untitled more than any other song, strange eh?

Great song! It needs a name though.

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

Originally posted by spinninghead77:
Angel, pick your favorite U2 cd and listen to it on full volume while driving, that will make you want to listen to U2!!

I sold my car in May! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
frown.gif

U2 just makes me sad right now. I have been listening to a lot of mixed CD's and Coldplay. Help!!!!!

Originally posted by Angel:
I sold my car in May! Waaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!
frown.gif

U2 just makes me sad right now. I have been listening to a lot of mixed CD's and Coldplay. Help!!!!!

Oh No!!! What about Elevation?? That is a happy song, No??

Back
Top Bottom