I had a WEIRD dream about the Milan DVD...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I had a dream that the Milan DVD was going to be released, but U2 was spending two weeks back in Milan to refilm the encore, apparently they didn't like the current one... so this is what it was like

ENCORE(S)

OUT OF CONTROL
INTO THE HEART
WHOSE GONNA RIDE YOUR WILD HORSES
<NEW SONG>
ONE
<NEW SONG>
<NEW SONG>
<NEW SONG>

So they closed the show with a new song... it was a pretty cool dream tho

Did you write this before breakfast? Cuz the rule is, if you tell a dream before breakfast, it will come true.

Haha, that is kind of a bizarre dream. I can't say U2's ever been in my dreams, as much as they mean to me.

I only have bizarre Bono dreams...
in the first one, I'm writing some kinda book on a pc, and I don't understand the stupid printer... then suddenly Baby Bono comes out and helps me with it and offers me a book of poetry
in the second one, it's a FlyBono appearance, one of my closest friends (who is a straight guy) falls in LOVE with Bono :)lmao: ) and yea... gets angry at me because Bono wants to be friends with me!
in the third one, it's recent Bono, some kinda french woman and a mother and kid I know... we're in some kinda elevator descending 10,000(!) floors... suddenly the elevator stops and we're in a glass elevator in the eiffel tower... then the top of the eiffel tower breaks down (not the part we're in yet) and another part... then our part breaks down, but it gets stuck somehow and hangs half crooked in the sky... Bono somehow got an emergency hammer and breaks the elevator glass... we climb out... try to climb down the whole fuckin' eiffel tower(that's a lot of walking if you're taking the stairs, imagine not using them!) and we end up on the floor... some news reporters there all want Bono's attention.. all he wants is hugging me or so :eye:

yea... I'm weird.. if anyone can explain to me what the hell my dreams mean, I'd love to know!!!

hahahah =)
don't you love U2 dreams?
in mine, larry and i made a secret handshake, and i would let him get back on stage until we did it perfectly right (it was one of those cool long complicated handshakes that observers would be jealous of) 3 times in a row, and he seemed like he was having fun so it was all good until i woke up

I had a dream a while back (before Atomic Bomb came out) that the first couple singles were released and I saw the videos on TV. They were remixes of Night and Day with different guest singers.

It was horrible.

New albums

I've had several cool dreams where I'm in a CD shop and I'm buying a new U2 record and the album cover looks like a pastiche of other covers they did. Then the music in the background was new U2 with, again, a pastiche of U2 song styles that create new melodies I've never heard before. Some of the melodies were good enough to be in my head for a about 10 minutes after I wake up then they disappear and I can't remember them. I wish I could read and write musical notes to right them down.:mad:

Back
Top Bottom