I gotta ask

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I've been a fan for about ten years now and over the past decade one thing has entirely eluded me:
what on earth is party girl about?
is 'party girl' the official name now, what happened to 'trash, trampoline & the party girl'?

------------------
'you two will get old.'
Baz Luhrman, 'Everybody's Free(To Wear Sun Screen)'

Originally posted by Discoteque:
I think "Party Girl" is just the short version of the title, that's all.

Anyone know if this is true: I had *heard* that the "Party Girl" in question was Aislinn, Edge's first wife. He met her when she was a mere fan of the band in the very early days...Edge saw her in the crowd and finally got up the nerve to talk to her. And the rest is history...

Kind of makes yer mind wander as a fan...at least it does to me!!!! *wishing...hoping*

disco

LOL, Disco-I know the feeling!!!

------------------
"Enough of this video bullsh**, I'm going to give you some culture. Know what I mean?" -Larry, ZooTv Era

"the soul needs beauty for a soul mate"

-April

I think "Party Girl" is just the short version of the title, that's all.

Anyone know if this is true: I had *heard* that the "Party Girl" in question was Aislinn, Edge's first wife. He met her when she was a mere fan of the band in the very early days...Edge saw her in the crowd and finally got up the nerve to talk to her. And the rest is history...

Kind of makes yer mind wander as a fan...at least it does to me!!!! *wishing...hoping*

disco

just out of Curiosity... just how many "party girls" DO we have on the forum?
smile.gif
(BY nick name that is...)

------------------
"I love you `cause I need to ,not because I need you..."
-luminous times

Yep, it's about Edge's first wife. But isn't Trash Can supposed to be Adam? Or I am
I just crazy??

------------------
BOOM-CHA

well, the line "wham, bam"...yeah...I'm thinking that's right up Adam's alley, so to speak!
smile.gif

I'd heard the song is just about some people they knew 'back in the day' when they were starting out, some 'wild & crazy' partyers...but it's a very vague memory where I had read this...

Back
Top Bottom