I got the Popmart DVD!!!!! Screenshots, information! - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Your Blue Room > Everything You Know Is Wrong > Everything You Know Is Wrong Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-23-2007, 05:59 AM   #1
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
I got the Popmart DVD!!!!! Screenshots, information!

This morning the Popmart dvd came in my mail

Well, I can tell you that this is a much more intrestting dvd then ZooTV. Very intressting bonus material. If you want to ask something about the dvd just ask

Sound
They have done a god job just like on the ZooTV.

Picture
Good, but if you got a good plasma or LCD there is a some pixles in the picture. But I can live with it

Bonus material
Wow! You thougth you have seen the Sarajevo documentary? This one is longer With more clips from the show, WTSHNN is one of them

I come back with more information.

Here is some pictures:

disc 1 :
w w w.send space.com/file/c0ylch

disc 2 bonus disc:
http://www. .com/file/3wpwhw

pictures on the discs:

w w w.send space.com/file/03on61
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-38800.jpg  
__________________

Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:00 AM   #2
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
disc 1
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-42365.jpg  
__________________

Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:01 AM   #3
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Streets from the Sarajevo doc
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-48692.jpg  
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:03 AM   #4
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
sound
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-39043.jpg  
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:05 AM   #5
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Edmonton
Attached Thumbnails
vlcsnap-49185.jpg  
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:08 AM   #6
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: slovenija
Posts: 21,029
Local Time: 07:38 AM
How did you get the DVD already ?
U2girl is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:11 AM   #7
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2girl
How did you get the DVD already ?
My contacts via Universal
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:24 AM   #8
War Child
 
DevilsShoes's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: UK
Posts: 760
Local Time: 06:38 AM
Very jealous!!!

But can't wait till Christmas
DevilsShoes is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 06:26 AM   #9
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by DevilsShoes
Very jealous!!!

But can't wait till Christmas
10 september
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:12 AM   #10
Blue Crack Addict
 
U2girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2000
Location: slovenija
Posts: 21,029
Local Time: 07:38 AM
I have a question: how long are the documentaries on the second disc ? Short like the documentaries on Zoo TV DVD or longer ?
U2girl is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:12 AM   #11
Refugee
 
Zooropean103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 1,584
Local Time: 06:38 AM
You're a lucky guy! Hope you're write some review soon, also I have one request- could you post all the pics on send space for non-premium members? Thanks a lot in advance!
Zooropean103 is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:15 AM   #12
War Child
 
bazza's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Australia
Posts: 935
Local Time: 06:38 AM
bloody great - cant wait to see it - hey whats the set list again?
bazza is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:29 AM   #13
Refugee
 
Zooropean103's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Posts: 1,584
Local Time: 06:38 AM
One more question- how's the Edmonton footage? From what I've seen, watching the 1 cam pro-shot video, it seemed to be an average concert. Does it deserves in your opinion to be on the bonus disc?
Zooropean103 is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:42 AM   #14
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by U2girl
I have a question: how long are the documentaries on the second disc ? Short like the documentaries on Zoo TV DVD or longer ?
lemon doc 5 min
Sarajevo doc nearly 8 min
A Tour Of The Tour nearly 14 min
Last Night On Earth - One Day In Kansas just over 4 min
PopMart Tour Visuals Montage 18 min


Quote:
Originally posted by Zooropean103
You're a lucky guy! Hope you're write some review soon, also I have one request- could you post all the pics on send space for non-premium members? Thanks a lot in advance!
I can fix that later
Im going to listen to the whole two discs carefully in some hours
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 07:46 AM   #15
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Zooropean103
One more question- how's the Edmonton footage? From what I've seen, watching the 1 cam pro-shot video, it seemed to be an average concert. Does it deserves in your opinion to be on the bonus disc?
I think it deserves that, great quilaty and a great performences of One!
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #16
Blue Crack Supplier
 
waynetravis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Hull, UK
Posts: 36,231
Local Time: 05:38 AM
Looks very clear.

Can't wait for this
waynetravis is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 08:12 AM   #17
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Canadiens1131's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Posts: 10,363
Local Time: 01:38 AM
Thank you, Peterrrrrrr, you have fulfilled your destiny
Canadiens1131 is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 09:18 AM   #18
New Yorker
 
Peterrrrr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Örebro in Sweden
Posts: 2,861
Local Time: 07:38 AM
The pictures on this thread that dosent show, just rightclick on the box with broken image and just clikc show image
Peterrrrr is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 10:25 AM   #19
Blue Crack Distributor
 
corianderstem's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 64,498
Local Time: 09:38 PM
Oh, the release date is September 10th?? Yay! I thought it had been pushed back again.
corianderstem is offline  
Old 08-23-2007, 10:43 AM   #20
Blue Crack Supplier
 
BonoFox1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Earth to Blue Crack to Planet Fierce and back again
Posts: 47,435
Local Time: 09:38 PM
Re: I got the Popmart DVD!!!!! Screenshots, information!

Quote:
Originally posted by Peterrrrr
This morning the Popmart dvd came in my mail

Well, I can tell you that this is a much more intrestting dvd then ZooTV. Very intressting bonus material. If you want to ask something about the dvd just ask

Sound
They have done a god job just like on the ZooTV.

Picture
Good, but if you got a good plasma or LCD there is a some pixles in the picture. But I can live with it

Bonus material
Wow! You thougth you have seen the Sarajevo documentary? This one is longer With more clips from the show, WTSHNN is one of them

I come back with more information.

Here is some pictures:

disc 1 :
w w w.send space.com/file/c0ylch

disc 2 bonus disc:
http://www. .com/file/3wpwhw

pictures on the discs:

w w w.send space.com/file/03on61

WAY COOL!!! I cant wait to get this!!!
__________________

BonoFox1 is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com
×