I got the new mix of discotech from kazzaa

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

JOFO

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
it was labeled as the new mix of staring at the sun but its discotech instead. I don't know if its a previous remix or the new one, but its on there.

hmm...I don't care for it...it's all drum loops and vocals.
this is probably an already existing remix.

the single I had for disco had holy joe on it; I didn't get the one w/ all the remixes, but I think this might be one of them.

this happened also tonight when I tried to download a new pearl jam tune, and it was a live version of hail hail instead.:mad:

It is most likely just some other track that someone either named incorrectly or named purposely to annoy people. I don't understand why people want to name things incorrectly and cause other people to waste their time downloading them. It seems immature. Anyway, I do not believe there is any Discotheque remix that was officially released that is 2:58 in lenght. I also find it hard to believe that U2 would cut the song down from it's original length that much. I'd give it at least another week to 3 weeks before the other new mixes and The Hands that Built America make it to the internet.

damn it!!!

I just downloaded the same thing! I was so mad 'cause I really love Staring at the Sun and really wanted to hear the new mix. There's no way that that "remix" of discoteque was made by U2. It was TOTAL crap. All it was is loop of the Bono's vocal from the beginning to the point where he sings "just can't get enough of that lovey-dovey stuff" the first , with some sort of drum loop over and over for 3 minutes. And it was looped very badly I might add. It's pretty obvious that the band didn't make that.

:rant: <-------me after realizing what I'd just downloaded with my super slow connection.

Last edited:
Achtung Zooropa said:
I'd give it at least another week to 3 weeks before the other new mixes and The Hands that Built America make it to the internet.

Judging by when Electrical Storm came out I wouldn't bet on it being a week or sooner!

I was on New Media the other night and searched for Heartland, and when the search was through, the track listings for BOTH cd's of the new Best Of's came up (which made it look like someone already had the release!!!!) To my utter dismay, someone was being cute and mislabeled some old remixes and other tracks. :shame:

So, no new remixes yet (outside of SATS maybe), but I'll be here waiting! :yes:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom