I got out of a speeding ticket because of U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I got it when I was away visiting my Mom last weekend but I just put it on my car today!

The place I got it made is called "Impressions First" here in California. Their phone number is 760 954 7811. It's pretty big, the letters are about 3" tall and it's about 20" across. I think it was about $12 including the shamrock. A good deal, I think - considering it's a custom design and it's a good size.

lpoeSm.jpg

:heart:

Uhh. I gotta tell you; I don't think it was the U2 sticker that got you off....I've seen your profile pic...

I think I know what got you off! but that's a good thing! :up:

Signed,
(former South Bay motorcop)

:wave:

There are two fanfests where you can really get to know some of the people here...locally, the first one is Oct. 10 in Ontario, CA...some folks are flying in; the rest of us will be driving and staying at a local hotel...full-day of U2 activity at the Ontario CA Convention center..bands, memoribiolia, etc.

The other is the huge "inTO the heart" celebration in Toronto..that will be Nov. 4 thru 7th...there, you can meet hundreds more because BAW said its nothing but continuing partying .... I didn;t go last year but I'm booked for this one!

Now, don't think that people gather around and just talk about U2...some do but at the same time, its a party-thon!!!!

Check these two events in "U2 GATHERINGS".... any questions, you can p.m. me direct...:)

Back
Top Bottom