I got my "Bono The Biography" book yesterday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
I gave it to myself, as an anticipated Christmas present
biggrin.gif
. The author is Laura Jackson, she has written several biographies of rock stars and actors, so I?m assuming it must be interesting. Can?t wait to read it all. You can order it thru amazon.co.uk.
A picture of the cover:
0749922451.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

[This message has been edited by follower (edited 10-31-2001).]

Let us know how it is!

------------------
"Things will not be the same in this city for us." -Bono, Dublin, February 1980

I?ll do sharky...although I have had less and less free time lately...it?s like a curse LOL, I mean, 8 hours/day of work plus language school plus kids plus a house to take care plus...So I might have to wait for Christmas holidays to get a good reading, but hey, it?s my Christmas present anyway.
wink.gif

Btw, this is my 13th book about U2 and/or Bono.

------------------
Seu pa?s ? lindo. Seu povo ? lindo. Suas vozes s?o lindas. N?o esqueceremos voc?s. - Bono - S?o Paulo - 01/31/1998

Originally posted by follower:
8 hours/day of work plus language school plus kids plus a house to take care plus...

don't forget interference!! hehe.

LOL SkeeK...yeah, you?re right, but you know, even the slaves deserve some fun, don?t you think?
wink.gif

------------------

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom