I got an email from Bono tonight...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

longingforBono

War Child
Okay, so it was a generic mailing from the ONE campaign, which I URGE URGE URGE you all to join if you haven't already.

Still it was cool and crazeee as hell to see Bono in the sender box on one of my emails! One for the keeper file for sure- no way I will delete this baby.

JOIN THE ONE CAMPAIGN NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.one.org

:drool: over Bono

:dancing: :dancing: :dancing: over this email!!!!!!!!!!

Was that not as fun as SHITE to see his name there?! At first I thought someone was playing a trick on me. A cruel, cruel heartless mean trick on me. My son told me to email him back and tell him I love him but I said no not tonight honey. LMAO

doctorwho said:
I like e-mails from Bono. :yes:

I also got my Croke T-shirt and U2.communications items from U2.com during the past week. It's as if - gasp - they are suddenly organized. :sexywink:

All in all, a very U2-ey time. :up:

How long ago did you renew? I renewed two weeks ago, I think, and my CD hasn't come yet... :mad: I'm hoping it doesn't take as long as my other orders have.

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Bono goes to my spam folder :reject:

But I always read his messages, I swear!

Messages from U2.com go to my spam folder.

And they stay there. :drool:

i got the email too!!! i was soo happy i replied: BONO I LOVE YOUUUUUU!!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: jajaja silly me! but i swear I did!!

And i'm keeping it too!

It's a keeper! And did you all save your text message response from texting during the show? UNITE (I think I have a few, but will keep the latest one (Portland :wink: )

Lila64 said:
It's a keeper! And did you all save your text message response from texting during the show? UNITE (I think I have a few, but will keep the latest one (Portland :wink: )

Uh-oh! Lila, are you saying that a quarter of the 2million people signed up to ONE are YOU???!?!? :ohmy:

:wink:

I got this one too! I was so excited when I saw it, even though it's just a generic letter. I'll be keeping it! :happy: :dancing:

I'm glad I found this thread, otherwise Bono would have been permanently deleted...yeah he went to the junk mail folder and that made me sad. It would have been a lot more exciting to have just found that little email.

onebloodonelife said:
I got this one too! I was so excited when I saw it, even though it's just a generic letter. I'll be keeping it! :happy: :dancing:

I know:drool: I admit I got butterflies and went all :drool: :drool: when I saw my generic mail.

I have to admit I got all giggly as well :drool: . My ONE campaign mail used to come in the Bulk box, but Yahoo said if you check 'this is not spam' the next time you receive something it will come in your inbox. So Bono came in my inbox. I just stared at it for a while :drool:

this is funny!! i was overwhelmed by the email, but i kept it to myself because i assume that by now my entire family and all my friends are sick of me talking about bono 24/7!
today i called my mom, and she said: "july your dad got an email from bono, and he was all happy about it" jajaja i was thrilled! i didn't think he had signed onto the ONE campaign email that i sent several months ago... specially since i always talk about bono and they're like: "ah ja.. sooo what else is going on?" jajaj plus, his english is very very poor..... but i caught him!!:applaud:

julianamendoza said:
this is funny!! i was overwhelmed by the email, but i kept it to myself because i assume that by now my entire family and all my friends are sick of me talking about bono 24/7!
today i called my mom, and she said: "july your dad got an email from bono, and he was all happy about it" jajaja i was thrilled! i didn't think he had signed onto the ONE campaign email that i sent several months ago... specially since i always talk about bono and they're like: "ah ja.. sooo what else is going on?" jajaj plus, his english is very very poor..... but i caught him!!:applaud:

Very Nice!!!:up:

irishdove said:
I have to admit I got all giggly as well :drool: . My ONE campaign mail used to come in the Bulk box, but Yahoo said if you check 'this is not spam' the next time you receive something it will come in your inbox. So Bono came in my inbox. I just stared at it for a while :drool:

Me too girlfriend. Me too. It was just too fun for words to see that. Best christmas present I got as far as I am concerned.

Back
Top Bottom