i got 2 cute kittens

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I really like the name Clovis too. I remember it being the name of the "hero" cat in the aweful Stephen King movie "Sleepwalkers." For those who were lucky enough not to have seen it...the film is about an incestuous mother/son team who are shape-shifting cat people and feed on virgins. Yes, the film is that good.
rolleyes.gif

My cat's name is Sophie(named after the character in the book/film "Sophie's Choice"). She's was a stray kitten from an abandoned litter of six. She was the one I chose. The only one I was able to personally save, so it reminded me of the choice "Sophie" had to make(we did eventually find homes for the other 5). I sometimes find myself calling her Bobo or Mouse, however.

My advice is to keep the name short and simple. Pick a name that's meaningful to you and one that the cat can easily learn to recognize. Also...pick something you won't be embarrassed calling the cat in front of other people.

I got a kitten many years ago whose mum's name was "Tuesday" and it was red, so I named it, of course, "Ruby." (Even though I'm not a big Rolling Stones fan).

Mia is a good name. Inspiration from "Pulp Fiction"...she's a devil child, I tell you but boy she sure knows how to dance.

biggrin.gif

*You can see her in the Photo Album w/ me, if you feel like doing so-or not*

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

SweetonU2, those are great names! But isnt Van Eyck classed more as Flemmish? Still, genius...

"here Van Eyck, come get your dinner"

biggrin.gif

-------------------
*Still loves Enzo for some reason

some kitty names i've used:
cleo (as in cleopatra)
garfield (the fat orange cartoon cat)
dweezil (frank zappa's son)
ninja
junior
psyko
halle

i think sluggo is a cute name for a cat.

------------------
Lola

Originally posted by Angela Harlem:
SweetonU2, those are great names! But isnt Van Eyck classed more as Flemmish? Still, genius...

"here Van Eyck, come get your dinner"

biggrin.gif

LOL Yes, your right! But I just love the way his name sounds!
biggrin.gif

------------------
~*Everybody's talkin' about POP Musik!*~

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica* .???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Originally posted by SweetOnU2:

I wuv cats! I have a precious cat!!

Hmmm, cat names....

biggrin.gif
Maybe after famous Renaissance artist:
(they had cool funky names! LOL)

Botticelli
D?rer
van Eyck
Caravaggio
Giotto
Da Vinci and
Michelangelo!

Ok, so I have to write a paper on these guys!
biggrin.gif
Still, cool names!

Some of those are turtle names

------------------
Imagine
//oo\\

http://eliv8.fws1.com/

Originally posted by foray:
Dogs are better.

Mine are named Moses and Vegemite. The others who got dognapped were Wendy, Buttons and Patch. We also have a Corby, Hermes, Sabre, Ben, Q.E. (queen liz) and Panda in the family.

yarof

Um, my dog's name is Moses too!! Go figure!
tongue.gif

------------------
"Today we're going to do something healthy," Adam announces in his curiously posh drawl, unfolding his deckchair and removing his T-shirt. "We're going to watch other people exercise."

"Sorry we couldn't sell these seats up here, 'cuz you couldn't get a view of Larry's arse, and we all know that's why you're here" Bono, Pittsburg Elevation
*shake it shake it shake it tamale*
Take Me Higher

I must remember these, if i ever gets cats again.
I can think of Gangster, Scamper, Frisbee and Smokey Joe, if it's a boy.

I have had cats with these names:

~Toad
~Mouse
~Moose(son of Toad)
~Tucker
~Little Blackie(son of Toad)
~Jennifer
~Smoky
~Boots(she was CRAZY)
~Yoda

How about "Monkeyhead?"...but seriously...I think that if I got a cat now I would name it "Italics"...

------------------
"you know we got a stormy kind of love..."

Sorry atikicat! Geoshitties pictures never work!
frown.gif

------------------
Remember the goul.

Shake n' bake
Do whatever it takes

That's too bad, but I am seeing the pictures here when I open this page. Well, 2 of them, but when I click back and then forward...all the pics are there. Are you not seeing anything? Weird. Good thing to know though.

Okay, so now I refresh the page and none of the images are there...click back and then forward and they all reappear. Is this just a peculiarity of Geoshitties? Is anyone else seeing anything at all? Just curious.

You can't use Geoshitties. Period. They have a server script that prevents you from doing outside links to any images. Same with Tripod and a whole range of corrupt space providers.

Melon

------------------
"He had lived through an age when men and women with energy and ruthlessness but without much ability or persistence excelled. And even though most of them had gone under, their ignorance had confused Roy, making him wonder whether the things he had striven to learn, and thought of as 'culture,' were irrelevant. Everything was supposed to be the same: commercials, Beethoven's late quartets, pop records, shopfronts, Freud, multi-coloured hair. Greatness, comparison, value, depth: gone, gone, gone. Anything could give some pleasure; he saw that. But not everything provided the sustenance of a deeper understanding." - Hanif Kureishi, Love in a Blue Time

Well that sucks!
frown.gif
How do you explain the clicking back and forward phenomenon? Or am I the only one experiencing this?

Back
Top Bottom