I Fucking Hate Bono and His Fucking Face

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213737410

a U2 hating friend of mine sent me this to piss me off...I know he is a bit of a cock sometimes, but really....some things you should just not say:

"wouldnt it be great if bono got aids an died?"

"Id break his fucking heart by murdering his family in front of him."

"what's the difference between god and bono?
god dosen't walk around dublin thinking that he is bono..."
...thats pretty funny however!

Some people are fucking sick! How do you even think of this stuff???

you can find just about anything on the internet

my advice is to not worry about it too much, and don't look at things you know will only upset you

Many guys are sick with jealousy because Bono is such an alpha animal. That's why they hate him, while in truth they want to be him.

I woudn't necessarily say anyone who hates Bono secretly wants to be him. There are people who don't like Bono.

And the title of this thread made me laugh.

I let people have their own thoughts about anything. When they try to confront me about them it makes them that much more angered that I don't give a damn about what they think.

My mate commented me on myspace the other day saying that Bono is no way hardcore and would never do drugs... they bag me about it all the bloody time but I really couldn't give a shit personally... I love em, always will and they can say everything in the world and I really won't care. :)

bono_man said:
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2213737410

a U2 hating friend of mine sent me this to piss me off...I know he is a bit of a cock sometimes, but really....some things you should just not say:

"what's the difference between god and bono?
god dosen't walk around dublin thinking that he is bono..."
...thats pretty funny however!

Some people are fucking sick! How do you even think of this stuff???

SOME PEOPLE NEED TO CHANNEL THEIR HATE INTO SOMETHING(ANYTHING) POSITIVE-or maybe they just need a lobotomy.:barf:

I bet he hates puppies, kittens and babies, too.

COBL_04 said:
My mate commented me on myspace the other day saying that Bono is no way hardcore and would never do drugs... they bag me about it all the bloody time but I really couldn't give a shit personally... I love em, always will and they can say everything in the world and I really won't care. :)

:scratch: wait a second.... so your friends think it's a NEGATIVE thing that Bono isn't 'hardcore' and doesn't do drugs???

seek new friends imo! :coocoo:

last unicorn said:
Many guys are sick with jealousy because Bono is such an alpha animal. That's why they hate him, while in truth they want to be him.

The truth simply expressed. :wink:

Thanks, last unicorn.

Still, I think that it is important for people to stand up for Bono in the media and on the Internet.

WHY?

Although Bono himself would probably not suffer a long-term negative effect to his public persona as a musician, the effects of these sorts of vicious attacks on the effectiveness of some of his organizations for Africa (especially RED and EDUN) can be detrimental as more people who are gullible about this sort of negativity potentially withdraw their support from Bono's initiatives for Africa.

Thus, the real people who can suffer from these sorts of stupid attacks on the B-man is not Bono himself, but the people he so deeply cares about.

So, if anyone is up for it, it would be good for someone to challenge people like the one described above.

:bonodrum: :hi5:

I think it's good to speak your piece about Bono when someone is genuinely looking for conversation, or when it's actually a mature statement somewhere. This? Not a mature statement. It's not worth anyone's time of day to bother to defend Bono to this person who just clearly has nothing better to do and is just looking to get a rise out of U2 fans.

No one is going to look at this website and read this:

and then think, "Huh, this guy has a point. I'm going to stop supporting everything he stands for!"

Last edited:
corianderstem said:
I think it's good to speak your piece about Bono when someone is genuinely looking for conversation, or when it's actually a mature statement somewhere. This? Not a mature statement. It's not worth anyone's time of day to bother to defend Bono to this person who just clearly has nothing better to do and is just looking to get a rise out of U2 fans.

No one is going to look at this website and read this:

and then think, "Huh, this guy has a point. I'm going to stop supporting everything he stands for!"

exactly my opinion on this.... if people really hate him, they have decent arguments and can state what they dislike.... if people are just being random faggots, you get reactions like this guy, or a nice happy website like Maddox made us :happy:

:rolleyes: grow up boys...

I just don't get why it's so funny to bash things someone you know love....

First of all you're not a real Bono-hater unless you call him Boner, or at least Bone-O. Amateurs.

And yes, the 3rd one was a bit funny, he must have stolen it, probably from a U2 fan with a dog avatar :)

Just report it, Facebook is like anything online, a product of it's participants.

Here's the TOS statements you can quote as ammo, since they won't take down a group simply because you disagree with the groups beliefs:

- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available any content that we deem to be harmful, threatening, unlawful, defamatory, infringing, abusive, inflammatory, harassing, vulgar, obscene, fraudulent, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable

- upload, post, transmit, share, store or otherwise make available content that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international law;

Pretty much sums up that group! :huh:

Hello! I haven't visited the link, do you know why? because I don't spend my life with things I would hate and I can't change, I spend my life with people and things I love, and with things that can be changed to make others' but also my life better, why? 'cause love always makes a better job, don't you agree?

Guys, seriously. Don't report him or anything. It's just some lame guy on the internet. Why do you care so much? Heck, I think guys like this are pretty funny. I mean, yeah those comments are mean, but they're so blatantly horrible they're pretty funny. I wouldn't be suprised if he wrote that just to get people like us worked up. I can promise you that if he saw this board making a stink about it he'd be even more satisfied with himself.

It's a non issue. Just laugh it off.

Back
Top Bottom