I found this really funny...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rainbow

The Fly
031802borgman600x376.gif

Oh, I know he doesn't like me, but I'd be a good one, I spend WAY too much time here, I could police the topics like this, closing extra ones, and Heaven knows I can tell what starts a fight and police volatile threads too! I really am just the type of person he needs, I'm only sorry I annoyed him and gave him a bad impression of me
frown.gif

Stormy~

You always act like everybody is against you. I think April just thought that your comment was kind of rude (I did too). When a thread is repeated, I will usually post a link and just a happy smiley to "gently" inform them that this item/topic has already been started so that they can contribute to it. The smiley you used was just kind of rude. Not everybody reads every single thread.

------------------
"Hallelujah, Heaven's white rose,
The doors you open...I just can't close..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Stormy~

You always act like everybody is against you. I think April just thought that your comment was kind of rude (I did too). When a thread is repeated, I will usually post a link and just a happy smiley to "gently" inform them that this item/topic has already been started so that they can contribute to it. The smiley you used was just kind of rude. Not everybody reads every single thread.

Thanks, Kat.

Stormy, you might want to think about chilling out a bit, ok? Just a suggestion.
smile.gif

They may not read every single thread, but they do get locked up when they're duplicates, even if the title of the original was far less obvious than "Bono cartoon" Oh well, sorry, but a mod would've locked it.

Originally posted by *Stormy*:
They may not read every single thread, but they do get locked up when they're duplicates, even if the title of the original was far less obvious than "Bono cartoon" Oh well, sorry, but a mod would've locked it.

Mods can't be here 24/7. Rumor has it, they have lives.
wink.gif
biggrin.gif

Yeah, if you were a mod, you could have closed it. But even if you were...you wouldn't always be here to catch duplicate threads either.

------------------

I know they can't always be here and that's why we need more mods and he's asking for some! Why not someone like me who DOESN'T have a life and can just waste away here?
wink.gif

I know they can't always be here and that's why we need more mods and he's asking for some! Why not someone like me who DOESN'T have a life and can just waste away here?
wink.gif

Or somebody like me who has a life but wastes time here anyway???

*quickly posts and exits before instructor catches her not working*
biggrin.gif

------------------

We already have a thread of it here on this page!
http://forum.interference.com/u2feedback/Forum1/HTML/018677.html

Elvis can I be a mod?

In Inside Broadcast's "Looking for new Moderators" thread, it clearly states they want "good standing members." And that gives me the impression that no one that has a bad/Macphisto status will have any kind of chance.

------------------
"You must not look down on someone just 'cos they are 14 years old. When I was that age I listened to the music of John Lennon and it changed my way of seeing things, so I'm just glad that 14 year olds are coming to see U2 rather than group X." - Bono, 1988

I'm sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread about this...
It's just that I'm from Israel, so I thought no one else would've posted something like this...
My fault, I just don't read all the threads - sorry!

(((HUGS))) Rainbow. Don't feel bad, I'm sorry, this happens all the time, that's why I was using it as a chance to show what a good mod I could be, oh well, they don't want me.

Yes, everyone here posts political stuff, Bono's politics is well known and discussed and yes it was funny! Was it in your papers in Israel? Well you take care over there, I've heard a lot of violence is going on. Stay safe tonight.

Originally posted by Rainbow:
I'm sorry, I didn't know there was already a thread about this...
It's just that I'm from Israel, so I thought no one else would've posted something like this...
My fault, I just don't read all the threads - sorry!

Don't worry about it, Rainbow! It happens to the best of us!
smile.gif

------------------

Yes, everyone here posts political stuff, Bono's politics is well known and discussed and yes it was funny! Was it in your papers in Israel? Well you take care over there, I've heard a lot of violence is going on. Stay safe tonight.

It wasn't in a paper, I found it on the internet.
It reminded me of a culomn I read a while ago in a paper here, and the culomnist wrote that maybe we need someone like Bono to support our goals, since he's really affective when supporting the goals he believes in. I mean - people really listen to him.

Originally posted by Bonochick:
Don't worry about it, Rainbow! It happens to the best of us!
smile.gif

Thanks Bonochick, that was really sweet
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom