I finally got my U2 license plates

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's gone forever.

I cant wait for the new interference.
mad.gif

Since Page 2 disappeared from this thread, I'll repost my warning for others.

A U2 fan who lives in Connecticut, obtained U2-themed license plates (I even saw them when she went to a show). I believe she was attending a U2 show in Providence. When she went to her car afterwards, her plates were gone!

This poor woman had seen several U2 shows, but that Providence show (Oct. 30, 2001) was the first time she made it into the heart. She was so excited and on a definite U2 high. Imagine her shock and disgust when she arrived at her care after the show only to find her U2-themed license plates STOLEN from her at a U2 concert!

This is often why I have so little faith in U2 fans. I've seen them turn in an instant. I've seen them steal. I've seen them lie. Fortunately, Interference seems to have attracted some of the best fans, which is why I remain here.

Nonetheless, I warn all U2 fans about their U2-themed plates. You never know what crazy fan might be lurking and think that they MUST have something that doesn't belong to them. What's worse is that these are official plates - one needs them to drive a car. So it is a more severe felony. Apparently these U2 thieves cared nothing about the law. As such, I would recommend spending a bit extra for secure parking or parking a bit further from an arena/stadium to secure both your car and U2-themed plates at any future U2 concert.

[This message has been edited by doctorwho (edited 04-26-2002).]

Don't have any pictures, but my license plate is: U2 STAY. I wanted to get U2 ONE but it was taken. My second choice was BONOVOX, but, again, taken, so I went with number 3!

------------------
"We're one, but we're not the same..."

http://U2Baby.com

They cost like 50 bucks or so, and then like $26 extra a year to renew them. Not bad.

Why not many personalized plates in OZ?
Too expensive?

Originally posted by Sicy:

U2 LOVE ATE ME.

And license plates that would be a problem because...?

biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by U2girl (edited 04-27-2002).]

Back
Top Bottom