i dunno about this...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

popkidu2

War Child
After reading Mr. Macphisto's news I had the following thought.

I really don't want U2 to play stadiums again.

*gasp*

I never thought I would say that!

I just like the intimacy of the arenas. The only way I think they can play stadiums again is if they do another ZooTV/Popmart type thing....which they won't.

Plus, I'm not convinced that U2 has the drawing power to do a stadium tour in the US anymore. At least not if they charge what they're charging right now. The US has had its fill of U2 for now. Coming back so soon I don't think will work considering they've done two rounds already on this tour.

Whatever......I'll go either way
tongue.gif

------------------
And I feel like I'm slowly slowly slowly slipping under.

And I feel like I'm holding onto nothing.

ADAM (talking about Elevation):
"I like it, it's very hard to play live...(starts smiling) I don't understand what it's about, it's good."

I think we have been spoiled with this tour.
smile.gif

I don't care what kind of tour they come back with as long they do come back and 2003 is not that close.
It might take them longer to release the new album also, so they might not come back in 03 but later.

Originally posted by popkidu2:
intimacy

Did you ever think that maybe the reason they want to do a stadium tour is because they are tired of you bieng so close to them, up in their face and all? Just a thought.

Happy Thanksgi!

i don't like stadium tours either but i am extremely happy that they will be coming back in the summer of 2003:)

Originally posted by U2Bama:
Did you ever think that maybe the reason they want to do a stadium tour is because they are tired of you bieng so close to them, up in their face and all? Just a thought.

Happy Thanksgi!

Hang on there Bama. If they're tired of seeing my mug, then what about mr. diamondsexypants and all the others who have seen U2 like a gazillion times.

ok im being facicious.

have a great thanksgiving.

i should go and start my 40 page page thats due in 2 1/2 weeks.

yuck.

Stadiums rule!!!!!!
C'mon, I had both perspectives with Elevation, London-indoors, Slane-outdoors, and hell, as long as you get somewhere near the front, Slane every time!!!
biggrin.gif
Instead of 20,000, you got 85,000 backing singers!
tongue.gif
Much better, but ya, indoors had it's pro's, probably better sound, and comfort, but still, love the spectacle of outdoor shows!

Back
Top Bottom