I dreamt about the next tour....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

The_acrobat

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I remember this dream so well. I was at the concert for the next tour, sitting to edge's side of the stage in the seats. The stage was extremely dark and eary looking, and it really kicked your ass. I also remember the new album being titled "Dark". The first set was mostly from the new album, but it was just hard and heavy the whole way through the first ten songs. And I just remember my ass getting kicked by the concert. Then when they started the "greatest hits run", the stage turned from this mean looking son of a bitch into this light and happy stage during the transmission to "Streets". Then the concert had a different tone to it. Hopefully this was a dream of prediction, cause it was an awesome dream. It looked more futuristic than Zoo TV, yet scaled down to an arena show. Now I just gotta wait a year to see if I'm right. Stupid 2003. If the album isn't released this year, then I just hope 2003 goes by very fast and effortlessly, b/c I want another year of U2. So here's hoping that I'm a dreaming psychic!

Back
Top Bottom