I don't think ZOOTV is on sale anymore!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Infinity

Refugee
Just earlier this week, in both Circuit City and Best Buy, the ZOOTV DVD was for $9.99 for the regular and $16.99 for the deluxe version right?

Well now I think that it is $15.99 for the regular and $29.99 for the deluxe version...and I was just gonna get it tonight! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Tell me about it! I was gonna get it today too but I ain't paying 30 bucks now. It'll have to wait. :sigh:

I went into Circuit City to get it (the deluxe edition) on the day it was released, but they'd already sold out (I seriously wonder how few they really had, especially considering how certain I am that I'm the only obsessed U2 freak around here). I gave them my name and number, and they're supposed to hold one for me and call me whenever they get some more in. But they haven't yet :sigh:

The good thing is, they've promised to sell it for me for the original sale price whenever they finally get it in.

MY Circuit City NEVER carried the Deluxe Version, so with SHIPPING, the Deluxe would have cost me about 25 through their site. Best Buy here had the Deluxe but at regular price, and so I just went to Borders and bought it on sale for about 24 dollars, which is what it would have cost me after shipping had I ordered it through Amazon or Circuit City.

Yahweh said:
Thats what you get when you wait to get something :)

This is true. Even brand new albums/CDs, it's better to get 'em as soon as they're released than say, in a month. Most of them seem to be on sale for $9.99 or something when they come out.

And I was gonna ask for it for Christmas! I've gotten a U2 DVD for Christmas every year since 2002 and I wasn't about to break tradition by buying it early. It'll work out.

I work at Circuit City and I bought the deluxe version a few days after it came out. I'm almost positive the dvd will eventually come down in price again. Also, If you find a recent sale ad with the dvd for a cheaper price than Circuit City will match the price and take another 10% off the price.

It's crazy because we still have quite a few copies left at our store. We carry quite a few U2 dvds which is awesome for me. I just bought the "classic albums dvd" for the Joshua Tree for $10.00. It's pretty cool hearing the bands insight on the recording of the album.

All the big chain stores will offer it on sale, usually for a ridiculous price, the first week after release. After that, they generally mark it at regular price. Holiday time is coming, and they will surely have titles on sale again. Watch your Sunday ads :happy:

I finally got my copy from Circuit City last Tuesday. Apparently they'd had it in for a few days and had forgotten to call me :rolleyes: But alas, I got it, and they only made me pay the $15.99, which was good :)

Amazon had it for a pretty good price when I got it. If you buy something else to get your total above $30, you can get free shipping. Mine arrived in less than a week.

My copy of U2 by U2, that's another story, as it still hasn't even been shipped and I ordered it several weeks ago :mad:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
My copy of U2 by U2, that's another story, as it still hasn't even been shipped and I ordered it several weeks ago :mad:

Say WHAT??

That's just sick. Sick and wrong!

Lila64 said:
All the big chain stores will offer it on sale, usually for a ridiculous price, the first week after release. After that, they generally mark it at regular price. Holiday time is coming, and they will surely have titles on sale again. Watch your Sunday ads :happy:

I wish I lived in America :ohmy:

Everything starts off at it's normal price, 20 euro for cds, and around 30 for dvds

I think there is a law here, that something has to be at sucha price for so long before it can be put on sale

BonoIsMyMuse said:
Amazon had it for a pretty good price when I got it. If you buy something else to get your total above $30, you can get free shipping. Mine arrived in less than a week.

Sorry to hear BonoIsMyMuse about not getting your book. I pre-ordered it back in August from Amazon,and received it on September 27, and that was by regular shipping. Hope you get yours soon.

I'd suggest maybe contacting Amazon because you should have it by now. I bought my U2 by U2 book at Target in person, but bought my ZooTV deluxe dvd from Amazon and come to think of it, it took longer than I thought but I finally received it. Good luck!

They listed my delivery date as late next week. Their delivery dates are always a few weeks after the order(since I get the free shipping); my items just usually arrive long before that. I ordered three books at the same time, and I think they'll only do up to two shipments of the same order. I received one book last week, and I'm guessing it's that third book that's holding the order up. Stupid books for school :mad:

No worries yet. It's just becoming harder and harder not to look at the scans :wink:

Back
Top Bottom