I don't think VH1 is gonna be playing the Boston show...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UnforgettableLemon

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
About U2 Elevation Live 2001
Songs performed are "Elevation;" "Beautiful Day;" "Until The End Of The World;" "New Year's Day;" "I Will Follow;" "Sunday Bloody Sunday;" "Stuck In A Moment;" "Happy Birthday;" "Party Girl;" "Slow Dancing;" "Kite;" "Wild Honey;" "Please;" "Bad / 40;" "Where The Streets Have No Name;" "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For;" "Pride (In The Name Of Love);" "Bullet The Blue Sky;" "What's Going On;" "New York;" "One;" and "When Will I See You Again (snippet) / Walk On."

This is taken from rockontv.com . Sounds like the Halloween show.

[This message has been edited by UnforgettableLemon (edited 11-04-2001).]

I would imagine that's a mistake. They might've just sent some kid out to find the setlist, and he assumed that all U2 shows would have the same setlist, so he saw the one from Oct 31 and used that. I doubt they'd play an entirely different show.

------------------
Change is the only constant

I could go for seeing a show from a camera that was focused on Larry all night.
biggrin.gif

But yeah, that would be awesome!!

------------------
Fan named Matt (as a fellow fan prepares to take a picture of him with Larry): "You know Larry, I'm a drummer in a band too."

Larry (looks at fan and shrugs, smiling pleasantly toward the camera): "Well, Matt, we all have our problems."

~*April*~

(AIM-POPLemonGirl)

they had video cameras at Larry's bday show. Plus one camera on Larry the entire night, although yeah that was just a hand held thing. But WOW if this show is aired- let me tell you, what a TREAT this will all be!!! And no worries if it's not the Boston show- that's coming out on dvd/vhs anyway! I'm alll for seeing this Halloween show, again!!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif
Slow Dancing..Party Girl.. !!

------------------
She's gonna make you cry
She's gonna make you whisper and moan

* U2TakeMeHigher *

Back
Top Bottom