I dont like fast cars

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has the full song been leaked yet? I still only have the loop. We can't judge fast cars until we've heard the full thing.

From what I can gather from the Loop, I love this song, I'm going to make all my loved ones listen to this song when I have the complete version of Fast Cars.
Mercy is okay for an unfinished song, but Fast Cars is .. wow look out, this song is speeding! haha ohhhhhhh hehehe haha-heh.

- Nicholas

zoou2@hotmail.com

Hee, this is the one song I'm waiting for to hear from my box set. Haven't even thought about listening to the loop. I hope it's good.

U2 cannot possibly mess up a song whose first 40 seconds sound like the Fast Cars loop......and I don't like you either whackjester.:tongue:

MrBrau1 said:

let's all go, to the bar?

I do not like to eat them by the phone
And sometimes you cannot eat them on your own
I do not like them on a bearskin rug
I do not like to eat them wit ha Miracle Drug

I do not like Green Eggs and Ham
I do not like them, All Because Of You I aaammmmmm

I want to hear the whole thing before I make a judgement, but considering what was said about Fast Cars, the loop was a letdown.

The loop showcases a nice piece of genuinely energetic music, and I love the bit where Edge's backing vocals link up with Bono's at just the right moment. This is a very different sounding song for U2, and I can't wait to hear the whole thing.

don't like what i've heard so far, but its just a tiny slice of the song so i'm holding out hope.

i don't think U2 have ever made a song I didn't like at all (although Playboy Mansion comes close), so i doubt this will be the first.

we've got 40 seconds of it.....that's more than enough to decide whether you like that part of the song or not.

I love fast cars. Especially the ones i drive.

And i'm very fond of myself too.

Back
Top Bottom