I don't like Acrobat.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

theu2fly

Refugee
I mean I'll listen to it, but I'm not gonna pray for it to be played live. Some people on this board worship it like it's god, but I think it's just another well lyrically written song, nothing more.

Some people really hype it up to make it seem like 'Acrobat or death' I would rather hear 'Like A Song' or 'One Tree Hill' played again on the current tour.

theu2fly said:
I mean I'll listen to it, but I'm not gonna pray for it to be played live. Some people on this board worship it like it's god, but I think it's just another well lyrically written song, nothing more.

Some people really hype it up to make it seem like 'Acrobat or death' I would rather hear 'Like A Song' or 'One Tree Hill' played again on the current tour.

A number of points.

1. There is somthing in the FAQ's about bashing Acrobat I'm sure of it... look it up.

2.When using the word "god" in reference to Acrobat you should CAPITALISE! Respect Acrobat!:wink:

3."Acrobat or Death" is a silly propostion. Clearly most on this board would willingly sacrifice themselves for Acrobat to be played live.

Other than that you make a very convincing case.

theu2fly said:

get the hell out of my forum

dear god, it was only a joke, i know I have NOTHING to call mine here...and don't try and use the lyrics of one of my favourite songs against me :wink:

Palace_Hero said:

And thanks for sharing Christopher Lambert, in your avatar.

post1.jpg

Acrobat don't makes part of my top of songs... but it's great! the lyric is fantastic...

But in one thing I agree with you:
One Tree Hill :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Anyone who thinks that Acrobat is "OVER RATED" is wrong.:wink:

Only kidding....to each his/her own.

IMHO, Acrobat is delicious to the ears.:drool:

I can hardly believe it! I mean, Acrobat's got fantastic lyrics, fantasic lyrical delivery, fantastic GUITAR! ( :drool: ), fantastic drums, fantastic bass...fantastic everything!

:shocked:

But yadda yadda yadda, music is subjective.

Back
Top Bottom