I created the screen saver of my dreams!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

follower

Refugee
Believe me or not, I came to work one hour earlier today to materialize and idea I had yesterday
smile.gif

A screen saver using only pictures taken from "my video", the Walk On video Rio version, all pics from the Desktop Wallpaper section of this site: http://www.u2newzooland.f2s.com/
(thanks Simon, the owner)

You should see the faces of my co-workers when they arrived, LOL. I can't complain, they're nice, even my boss. I haven't used the official wallpaper, with the logo of the company, for ages...Now I won't use the official screen saver as well...at least for awhile
biggrin.gif

Oh, and this is my new wallpaper, a good way to start a new year, LOL
u2walkon16.jpg

biggrin.gif

------------------
"To me a rock and roll concert is 3-D, it?s a physical thing - it?s rhythm for the body. It?s a mental thing in that it should be intellectually challenging. But it?s also a spiritual thing, because it?s a community, it?s people agreeing on something, even if it?s only for an hour and a half." (Bono, as quoted in the book U2 The Road to Pop)

Very nice!

------------------
"We feel like this is unfinished business - there's things for us left to do and that's why we still do it." - Larry

"For us, each night on stage has to be like the last night on earth. That's the way our band operates-we can't play the songs unless we're fully into them." - Bono

"The music itself will tell you where to go." - Edge (about recording)

"It's an elevation thing." - Adam (when asked why there's pictures from airport on ATYCLB cover)

oooohhhhhh.....pppppppreeeetttttyyyyy.

can anyone tell me where I can download that the Rio Walk On video? It looks so nice.

Lovely!!

------------------
Nothing changes on new year's day...
On new year's day...
I will be with you again
I will be with you again....

(??.?(?*?.? ?.?*?)?.??)
?.???. *Monica*.???.?
(?.??(?.??* *??.?)??.)

Back
Top Bottom