I concede

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

drivemytrabant

War Child
I was one of the people that said that I thought for sure that it was Bono on the line in Miracle drug. After several more(headphones) listens--I was wrong. But I'm not sure if I would have caught it for quite awhile had it not been brought up here. I heard someone had the liner notes out proving that it is indeed the Edge. Others who thought it was Bono--give in yet? Those who knew it was the Edge--keep the gloating to a page or two. :wink:

Beneath the noise
Below the din
I hear a voice
It’s whispering
In science and in medicine
"I was a stranger
You took me in”

That is most certainly Edge now that I listen to it...dont know if I would have ever caught that but very good ear!

it's the Edge keep listening to Miracle Drug then listen to Seconds and Numb then an answer you will find

Listen to the way he sings the word "in". The tone in the voice there is undeniably Edge.

One hour 20mins later....I concede also, its the Edge :yes: :edge: :yes: and its going to be one of the high lights of the upcoming tour for me!!

starsgoblue said:
Why would Edge jump in for just two lines of a verse that Bono was already singing.....?

Edge was already singing that verse. Bono jumps in with 'The songs are in your eyes..."

this is why I like this song
I mean where else can you hear a song where bono, the edge, and larry all have vocal parts......

with the exception of numb that is:wink:

I think the "God I need your help tonight" is The Edge. The verse in question is Bono. I just can't here Edge in that at all. Maybe I'm wrong, but as many times as I listen, I just don't hear it.

To all the unbelievers - it IS Edge. Listen to "Van Diemen's Land" then listen to "Miracle Drug." There's no denying it.

Back
Top Bottom