I can't stop listening to U2's cover of dancing queen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Techie2000 said:
I found it in some rare concert track download thingy, and its pretty good and I think I need help. Is there therapy available for this?

:lol:

I would delete it....NOW!!!

LOL I felt hte same way when I found it...that and U2/ Bruce Springsteen *sp* singing Stand By Me

Have you ever heard them sing White Christmas? As much as I love :bono: and the boys, that hurt my ears a little :sad:

Is the ZooTV Stockholm show?

That's a good one, but I think the Edge Karoke versions from Popmart are the best. Not including ABBA's original.

Meh, I can't get into it. It's certainly good, but if I'm going to listen to this I might as well just listen to the Joshua Tree b-sides instead and come away having listened to much better music.

No problem...I've got nothing better to do I've been home from school for a week I'm bored out of my mind :wink:

ooh, I think I would love to hear that!

I never bought an ABBA album as a kid, but I remember well listening to Dancing Queen and other of their tunes on jukeboxes whilst eating greasy 'za and drinking cokes...
would these memories come back to me if I heard U2 covering it?!

I'm at shelhol2000@yahoo.com if anyone wouldn't mind sending it!

cheers all!

I thought I'd heard everything from U2, but this one has escaped me. Can I get a copy of both daydream believer and dancing queen from one you kind Interferencers? Many thanks!

mvru2@yahoo.com

Back
Top Bottom