I can't believe the news today

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tip Top Prince

War Child
So word comes out about U2 possibly remixing some songs for the Best of, and the reaction from some of you (so-called) fans is to start complaining?!?!?! :shame:

"That song is already perfect"
"I don't even like that song"
"I don't like remixes"
"Why can't they do _____ instead?"
"POP sucks, that's why they have to remix it"
"Zooropa sucks, blah blah blah"
"I've had it with U2" (good riddance) :censored:

Personally, I'm glad for anything and everything U2-related that comes my way. Sure, I like some things better than others, but gee whiz, why would I complain about anything?

Some of you act like you are entitled :coocoo: , when in fact, you are blessed. To those of you who complain about the band, I say one thing, I say "REJOICE".

I feel so warm inside, there is new U2 on the horizon. I am lucky. Y'all should feel the same way.:heart:

Hey, just because I like the songs the way they are and wish that the band would actually start making a new album as opposed to remixing old ones that I think are damn near flawless doesn't mean I'm not a true fan. Of course I'm happy for any new U2 that comes my way. That doesn't mean I have to agree with every decision they make.

That said, I actually do see what you're saying. But there's no need to accuse anybody of being a "so-called" fan because they disagree with what the band is doing or don't like a particular album.

All those '(so called) fans' just complain, but don't say that they don't want the remixed stuff at all. Complaining is one thing, but it doesn't have to go in hand with hating it and stop being a U2 fan.

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:
Hey, just because I like the songs the way they are and wish that the band would actually start making a new album as opposed to remixing old ones that I think are damn near flawless doesn't mean I'm not a true fan.
I agree with Hallelujah. :up:

People are always going to prefer one album over another one. It doesn't mean that they're not fans. I'm pleased as punch that we're getting some new U2--hey, there's even a new video! Cool! I'm excited!:cool: :cool:

U2 IS REMIXING?????

that's it.

*burns all u2 related items in the house*:D

I agree, Tip Top Prince! It's not like U2 has to offer any sort of remixes or 'Best Of" at all! It's just a bonus, in my opinion, for their fans...

That's the thing, it was reported that U2 were remixing "A FEW SONGS" for inclusion on The Best Of, and all the sudden we got posts about people not liking the idea of U2 remxing entire albums. Where the hell did that come from? It's just people jumping to conclusions and facts being distorted.

(sarcasm)I think they're gonna give us even MORE Mofo remixes, so we have a complete 3-album set of them....(/sarcasm)

It's all rumors...I say we all have a contest to create the best rumor about U2, and send it to U2Log..

Our imaginations are running wild...!:banghead:

and so it continues.... fighting about Electrical Storm.

"It's too mainstream"
"It's boring"
"It reminds me of ......."

blah blah :censored: blah

It's another U2 song I can listen to. One more than last week. Another bonus.

You complainers aren't entitled to anything from U2. Be thankful for what you receive, that's my motto.

If you don't like it ... (you know the rest)

U2 have been jerking me around for years

im so miserable with the whole situation!:|

:slant:

Tip Top Prince said:

For the small chance that they'll appreciate what they've got, rather than complain about it.

:up: I have to agree with Tip Top Prince here. I'm happy with whatever I can get from U2, and they never cease to blow me away every time. We're damn lucky that the band is still together after all these years and still making music at all, let alone the great music they keep producing for our waiting ears.

:up: Electrical Storm kicks ass! I can't wait to hear the full, finished version of Hands that Built America!

Back
Top Bottom