I asked for it, you gave it to me, now I need someone to host this so I can share!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhowells

The Fly
you may be familiar with my posts in recent days begging for a certain song heard at the melbourne soundcheck in 1998. Well one of you gave it to me and I would really like someone to host it. It is THAT worth it! It's classic U2.

Someone who has web-hosting capabilities please post your email. I'll send you the song.

Listen to this song, you will love it. Share it with your friends, families, and fellow fans.

Anxious for your feedback.

lets start a petition to ensure U2 record this song in a studio and release it on a future album.

Initial thoughts? Even with the relatively crap sound quality I can tell this song would be killer if recorded in a studio. It`s got all the makings of a great U2 song.

cool song..
i feel like i'm hearing seeds of 'walk on' now and again through this. anyone else?

this soundcheck was from Melbourne in 1998. As far as I know its the only one that's ever made the rounds on the net. To be honest, in my opinion, this is the only good bit of the whole soundcheck. Most of the other stuff is instrumental.

Can somebody please post all the Soundcheck links again. Or post it as yousendit?

Back
Top Bottom