I am so sick of it ....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davmar

The Fly
I have been a U2 fan since the middle 80's and I have travelled from Australia to Europe to watch them play live on 2 occasions as well as visiting Dublin etc.

But I hate to say that I am getting so sick and tired of them focusing on the advertising and the political work and most of all the fans constantly complaining about what to expect and why some songs are crap or not.

Is it just me but the album has not even been released and what has is second rate sound quality.

I wish it was late 80's and the JT was to be released and I played it for the first time or the early 90's when I first brought AB and thought my car speakers were broken on listening to Zoo Station - I had no idea what to expect and thought to myself wow this is amazing and why does it feel like they are talking to me.

No matter what any reviews say I feel U2 is a personal experience and for me every new album has lifted my spirits and I do not think this will be any different.

Some songs I will love more than others but overall everyone should remember why they are a U2 fan - the music.

I also believe that U2 need to start to focus on their fans and give them some unforgetable music over the next 4 to 5 years not an album every 4 years because their time is running out and we all need that little bit of new U2 to lift our spirits.

So folks, relax and stop getting down on what other people think for one thing is for sure this is one of the last chances we will get to hear a new U2 album for the first time so enjoy it for I am sure there is something on the album, like all the one's before, that will stay with you forever.

davmar said:
and most of all the fans constantly complaining about what to expect and why some songs are crap or not.

thats for them to complain about.
All it matters is what the album is like to YOU, as in the individual.
Of course some people will say its crap, when its released, others will love it straight away, and others will get to like it after 2-3 listens.

I took your kiss
on the spraaaaaaaaaaaaay of the new line star
You've gotta live with your dreams
don't make them so hard

These are the haaaaaaaaaaaaaaannds.

Oh. I thought if I sangified to yous guys it'd be better :huh:

Back
Top Bottom