I am hooked on I-TUNES

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

snutes1

Acrobat
I am snatching all their early sinlges and b-sides which I have crappy downloads of. I love it.

The original "Twilight" from the "another day" single sounds cool.

I am not buying the whole package, just the ones I need.

I agree, snutes, I bought several myself. I also love that version of Twilight - in fact, I'm listening to it right now.

And Another Day and A Celebration are just incredible. I've had s
scratch vinyl versions of these for years - it's nice to hear them in almost pristine form.

i tunes

Just just recently bought an Ipod and started trailing through itunes with my boyfriends credit card - how cool is that

Re: i tunes

Moysie said:
Just just recently bought an Ipod and started trailing through itunes with my boyfriends credit card - how cool is that
For you - cool
For your boyfriend - well, he might be a little hot about it...

I think I am hooked on iTunes as well. So far I've bought 5 U2 b-sides I didn't have yet, plus Fast Cars and A Celebration. It would be sweet if U2 offered future b-sides in this format as well. 99 cents per song is a steal, considering what U2's physical b-sides cost. Now if they would just release those outtakes and rarities for individual sale someday, it will be perfect!

I am dying to check out what other artists I love are offering as far as rarities, b-sides and iTunes exclusives, but I'm a little afraid I will go nuts and spend too much.

So far I've purchased 16 songs through iTunes. It all started with Vertigo.

I actually purchased Unforgettable Fire today (the song) just because I was too lazy to rip it from CD.

i am totally addicted to itunes. I found this live version of "tomorrow" on there from like 1983 or something. It's awesome!
It was a shrewd marketing ploy on the part of u2 and apple to make this stuff available for .99. I'm glad I have an itunes credit! (by the way, that makes a great gift. to buy someone a credit for itunes).

oktobergirl said:
i am totally addicted to itunes. I found this live version of "tomorrow" on there from like 1983 or something. It's awesome!
It was a shrewd marketing ploy on the part of u2 and apple to make this stuff available for .99. I'm glad I have an itunes credit! (by the way, that makes a great gift. to buy someone a credit for itunes).

Is that the version of TOMORROW that was found in a soundtrack?!?!?!?!?

Back
Top Bottom