I am disapointed in HTDAAB

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
No. 3.5 said:

I'm not really sure - it just seems so tacky. I also can't stand the track that starts off 'little sister...' purely for that first cliched start to a rock song line.

ooohhhh!! That's AMAAW.

And for that I shall give you a:madspit:

:wink:

Pearl said:
Alot of U2's songs sound better live than on an album. Maybe next year when the band is on tour, you'd like the songs and appreciate the album more.

:up: Probably. This is what I am hoping!

whasjoewahn said:

Yes, it is also a closing song and a meditative, prayer-like moment. Since I was given the opportunity, I would also like to add "Wake Up Dead Man" to this list.

Personally , I think every song from the album should be performed live on tour.......then we'll see.

P.S. I liked the album from the beginning....every song....never happened for me before with any band.

jick said:
11 posts only so far SecretFly?

It's funny but the people where all these negativity comes from - especially the thread starters - are those new members.

Either they are older members using new handles to cause trouble.

Or they are fans from rival bands' message forums instructed to sign up here and cause trouble.

Perhaps an IP check is needed for all these people.

Cheers,

J

I don't like the album, as I have said in other threads, and I've been here since 2001. Got a problem with that, Jick? People can't express their negative opinion simply because they haven't been here long enough or haven't posted that much? Grow up.

jick said:
11 posts only so far SecretFly?

It's funny but the people where all these negativity comes from - especially the thread starters - are those new members.

Is this another joke? :) You're an old memeber and 99% of what you got to say is negative. :huh:

TheBrazilianFly said:

Is this another joke? :) You're an old memeber and 99% of what you got to say is negative. :huh:

Haahahahahaha very good point.

Hehe :) And good on Jick for addressing a point thats been concerning me lately about "new" posters on this site...;)

No. 3.5 said:
I've tried but I can't bring myself to like HTDAAB. If fact I can't stand it. I love vertigo but the rest of it makes me fall asleep. I think it might be poor production as I love the tracks on the dvd and when they played live on radio 1 but listening to the album is painful. I think I might put it away and come back to it again next year.

is a pity, because your avatar rocks :up:

Back
Top Bottom