I am BURNED OUT on U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hibricc

Refugee
Internet news sites, online forums, ticket trades, six live shows, bootleg CDs MP3dowloadsBostonDVDSuperBOWLGRAMMIESSUMMEREUROPEAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Okay, got it out of my system. Ready for a fresh batch of U2mania!

you could always check out the new Radiohead portion of the forum in an attempt to give U2 a break.
biggrin.gif

Yes, I've found myself listening to a lot of other bands lately. But that's a good thing. I picked up one of my friends blaring a Soundgarden album and he was like WTF!?!?!?! No U2!??!?!?! Are you sick!?!?!?!?

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

I've been chillin' to Gorillaz, PJ Harvey, Enya and Diana Krall lately -
I want to be able to savour all the U2-goodness in the next coming months!

Not withstanding, I have been listening to the U2 Vegas bootleg lately
wink.gif

I just picked up the O Brother Where Art Thou soundtrack, and I'm really digging it. Nothing like some good ole American roots music.
biggrin.gif

I admit I burned out on U2. I followed them extensively for, well, since I was 12 and by the time POP came out... even though I enjoyed the record, I was burnt. It wasn't until recently that I started getting back into them. Chock it up to U2 overload, but actually the break from U2 allowed me to step away and explore other kinds of music, other bands I find worthy too. To me that's not a bad thing. I never stopped liking U2, and never stopped respecting them.

Back
Top Bottom