I AM BRINGING my BLOW-UP Doll to Austin TX

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

z edge

I serve MacPhisto
And I will have it in line and I will take it into the heart and Bono will dance with it onstage and hump/grind it. And if they introduce the band again I will throw it at Adam and Larry. I am also bringing lemons and beach balls and glow-sticks (at the advice of Oz-Aurora ,previously). And if they actually let me in with all of this shit(e) then you can bet for one wild ride as I will be in full effect baby
eek.gif
!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Oh dear me- I should have expected something like that from you
wink.gif

Let me clarify; 'Super Shirley' is a female!

Originally posted by z edge:
I am also bringing lemons and beach balls and glow-sticks (at the advice of Oz-Aurora ,previously). And if they actually let me in with all of this shit(e) then you can bet for one wild ride as I will be in full effect baby
eek.gif
!

DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS

Part of me wants to party with z in Austin, part of me wants to make sure I'm no where around when security hauls his ass away.
wink.gif

------------------
DON'T MESS WITH TEXAS! VIVA LAS VEGAS!

Thanks for spending your hard earned cash on a rock show. ~ Bono, Houston, 4-2-01

Originally posted by Like O2:
Part of me wants to party with z in Austin, part of me wants to make sure I'm no where around when security hauls his ass away.
wink.gif

lol
biggrin.gif

I've never been aressted or in jail, so if it does happen it may as well be a U2 show!
wink.gif

Originally posted by Like O2:
**O2 starts the Bail z edge Out of Jail Fund**

...and donations can be in the form of cash, preferably, but also can be made in the form of beer, cookies, and mushrooms
confused.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:
Can I start a fund to keep him IN jain once they haul his ass away?
wink.gif

And Sicy... something seems horribly wrong with that supposedly male blow-up doll... hmmm.... Is that doll from your personal collection?

Careful good Dr., I warned you of my impending voodoo in the other thread...

And rumor has it that the doll of SICY's was made in Deathbear's image
wink.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:

And Sicy... something seems horribly wrong with that supposedly male blow-up doll... hmmm.... Is that doll from your personal collection?

of course is it. she just got a little too excited once upon a lonely night and ended up deflating its source of manlihood. sicy is kinky-rough like that you know--err...so i hear (don't be getting any ideas DB)

------------------
ME:http://www.geocities.com/brookeyb81/brooke2.html

Now don't get SICY all riled up, she'll rock your world
wink.gif

So will her DeathBear doll
eek.gif

Trip is right, she is my bitch so pay attention to what she says, and the blow up doll is deathbear.

BUT Pop Angel will always be the original PopWhore of Interference. And dont you forget it.

Originally posted by Deathbear's Fly Girl:
Trip is right, she is my bitch so pay attention to what she says, and the blow up doll is deathbear.

BUT Pop Angel will always be the original PopWhore of Interference. And dont you forget it.

*gives DBFG cookie*

heh
wink.gif

------------------
"I suppose I do everything in extremes-laugh a lot, cry a lot, fight a lot, make love a lot, eat too much, drink too much, try too much, cry too much. Pass the onion..." -Bono

~April~

*~The Official POP_Whore of Interference~*

if you can, fill the doll with helium.

------------------
The more of these I drink the more Bono makes sense.. - Bean from the KROQ Breakfast with U2.

Back
Top Bottom