Hurt/Heal Game #4, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
thefly418 said:
it wasnt me and someone else..... it was me and like 4 other people and i didnt ask them to stay up and help me like you did.....

For the record, I never asked theedge111 to purposely kill Stay ... it was his own choice !! He's been voting for The Angels since the beginning as I have been voting for Drowning Man !!
I was voting off Please because I choose to NOT told to do so !!

i still dont care but that is quite and interesting comment you just made......hmmmmmmmmm.....
MsMofoGone......:lol: That's why it's beneficial to us, my dear son !! :wink:
Don't leave just quite yet, still need to hurt Stay and Please ...
otherwise DM and The Angels will NOT stand a chance !! :tsk:

Exactly, as I said he's been voting for The Angels and I have been voting for Drowning Man since the beginning ... He chose Stay and I chose Please, BEFORE he mentioned going to bed soon !! That was why I posted that message !! :shame:

thefly418 said:
can we just end this and stop arguing as it seems that is what we are doing lots :hug:

True, after all it's just a game !! No need to be angry !! :)
I was just trying to explain ... although, I seem to remember someone telling me earlier, that if I didn't hurt Please, they would NOT hurt Drowning Man !! :wink:

Heal please
Hurt angels

Drowning Man 41
Stay (faraway, so close) 21
If God Will Send His Angels 37
Please 35

I don't think angels has ebough liking to make it because of how low it was before theedge111 started voting for it

Heal DM
Hurt Stay

Drowning Man 42
Stay (faraway, so close) 20
If God Will Send His Angels 37
Please 35

Originally posted by thefly418
I don't think angels has ebough liking to make it because of how low it was before theedge111 started voting for it

I understand what you're saying ... I just meant as of now !! :wink:
Good Night To You, See Ya Later !! :wave:

thefly418 you go to bed and I arrive... :) :wave: here in portugal is 08:10 AM :yawn:

Heal Drowning Man
Hurt angels

Drowning Man 43
Stay (faraway, so close) 20
If God Will Send His Angels 36
Please 35

Back
Top Bottom