Hurt/Heal Game #4, Part One

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
wow

just wow

hurt: drowning man
heal: stay

Drowning Man 45
Stay (faraway, so close) 28
If God Will Send His Angels 26
Please 35

i am very surprised also that it made it passed those 2 songs in addition to UV, Lemon, and MD just to name a few........ hopefully we can change that........

heal please
hurt DM

Drowning Man 44
Please 36

Why the hell is Drowning Man winning and great songs like Ground Beneath Her Feet, Lemon, and Mercy are gone?

Heal Please
Hurt Drowning Man

Drowning Man 41
Please 39

I take back my vote. Please is my fave song on the list but it's not a love song. It's a call to end the violence of the IRA. Seriously it is...check out what bono has said about it. Carry on with your game.

Just wondering, how are half of these songs even love songs?

Where the hell are A Man and a Woman, All I Want is You, Promenade, ect.? Might as well have just called this "ballads," and even then...is Please a ballad? Mercy? Lemon? Miracle Drug?

Heal Please
Hurt Drowning Man

Drowning Man 38
Please 42

AtomicBono said:

Where the hell are A Man and a Woman, All I Want is You, Promenade, ect.? Might as well have just called this "ballads," and even then...is Please a ballad? Mercy? Lemon? Miracle Drug?

I view A Man And A Woman as a song about life in general than a love song. It's hard for me to describe but I just don't see it as a love song. Miracle Drug is definitely not a love song. It's about hope and finding a cure for poverty and AIDs. If you wanna view it as global love for life then that's different, but personal love, no.

Heal Please
Hurt Drowning Man

Drowning Man 37
Please 43

didnt take too long for the rest of the people on interference to realize what was going on in this poll..... for everyone who healed please i thank you a bunch :up: :rockon:

like I said...I took back my vote. Please is NOT a love song. It's a political song. Too bad, I REALLY wanted to vote for it

ooo no need for sorrys.... ur 100% right but i still feel i must vote cause a couple of these songs we not love songs in the first place

Drowning Man 38
Please 42

Heal Please
Hurt Drowning Man

Drowning Man 37
Please 43

I don't know if I want Please or Stay to win...

AtomicBono said:

Cool your jets Bono, its only a game...one that you spend entiretly too much time playing....#4 part 1?? :lol: :lock:

:wink:

Joshua87 said:

Cool your jets Bono, its only a game...one that you spend entiretly too much time playing....#4 part 1?? :lol: :lock:

:wink:

Actually if you notice I haven't posted in this game at all except for the last page or so :wink:

Heal Please
Hurt Drowning Man

Drowning Man 34
Stay (faraway, so close) 29
Please 45

Back
Top Bottom