HTDAAB Virginity Club

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
uwwedoogie said:
I only heard Vertigo and the two new ones from TOTP, whats the 5 clips , screw your group I need to hear them

Don't worry!:wink: You ARE allowed to listen to the 5 clips: Vertigo, MD, LPOE, COBL, ABOY, and now the ten seconds of an ancient dinosaur version of OOTS. (see the 1st amendment on page 4)

You can listen to these. Just don't listen to anymore. Or skip some of these and listen to other new clips if they appear.

The only reason I gave in to temptation was because I'm so sure that OOTS clip is old enough that it will barely resemble the final version. That was before ES came out for the love of Pete!

FullonEdge2 said:

Don't worry!:wink: You ARE allowed to listen to the 5 clips: Vertigo, MD, LPOE, COBL, ABOY, and now the ten seconds of an ancient dinosaur version of OOTS. (see the 1st amendment on page 4)

You can listen to these. Just don't listen to anymore. Or skip some of these and listen to other new clips if they appear.

The only reason I gave in to temptation was because I'm so sure that OOTS clip is old enough that it will barely resemble the final version. That was before ES came out for the love of Pete!

And when a new clip is leaked, there will be an amendment so you can listen to that one as well. :lol:

This is a reminder to all HTDAAB virgins!

If you have listened to 5 separate clips of songs on the album already, (barring the dinosaur clip of OOTS), you are not allowed to listen to the new OOTS clip.

This is important. You should not hear over half of the songs on the album before it's released!

hmm lets see which songs i've heard
Vertigo
ABOY
COBL
LAPOE
Miracle Drug
OOTS

i like all of em.. thats more than i liked off the bat from ATYCLB so thats a good sign :)

(i liked the first 5 tracks off of ATYCLB.. that is if you include Elevation (Tomb Raider mix) and exclude the album mix of it)

forget that! I am a whore I CANT stop listening to the new songs its like my DRUG! OOTS as ancient as it may be is amazing! Its soooooo beatles like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! its like we are in the 60's listening to a new beatles single its absolutly amazing and this is the very simple version (piano and guitar)!!! Sorry guys but thats just me!

Ok i'm a HTDAAB slut i admit it... i have vertigo,ABOY COBOL,and i just finished hearing OOTS...ahhhhh!!... *THUD*
Haven't heard LAPOE OR Miracle drug but any links or emails of those two songs would be greatly appreaciated because i am a U2 song freak and i just want MORE MORE MORE!!!...hehe :)
(I need help )...hehe:ohmy:

:dance:

bcrt2000 said:
hmm lets see which songs i've heard
Vertigo
ABOY
COBL
LAPOE
Miracle Drug
OOTS

i like all of em.. thats more than i liked off the bat from ATYCLB so thats a good sign :)

(i liked the first 5 tracks off of ATYCLB.. that is if you include Elevation (Tomb Raider mix) and exclude the album mix of it)

Thanks for your confession. You have officially been banned from the HTDAAB Virginity Club. Good bye:wink:

Sorry, rules are rules.

and ive listened to umm

Neon Lights (B-side)
Vertigo
LPOE
ABOY
COBL
MD
OOTS

and proud to be a whore LOL. Hey the excitement will still be there the morning i get my cd! even if i heard all the song!

Sign me up. I have only heard Vertigo, which I love, and am going to wait till midnight on the monday before when I will buy it and listen to it whole. I listened to all of the ATYCLB clips before hand. There is much more excitement for me this time. WOW it's going to be a sweet night.

Dodger

dabiggestu2fan said:
and ive listened to umm

Neon Lights (B-side)
Vertigo
LPOE
ABOY
COBL
MD
OOTS

and proud to be a whore LOL. Hey the excitement will still be there the morning i get my cd! even if i heard all the song!

As of this moment, you have also been banned. Sorry, tough luck I guess.

And u2bonogirl: Keep the faith.

Dodger said:
Sign me up. I have only heard Vertigo, which I love, and am going to wait till midnight on the monday before when I will buy it and listen to it whole. I listened to all of the ATYCLB clips before hand. There is much more excitement for me this time. WOW it's going to be a sweet night.

Dodger

Wow! I commend your resistance to temptation!

Dodger has been added to the list.

As a fifth rate virgin, I only wish I could have saved up for that ultra ultra special moment:wink:

I've heard Vertigo and 3 clips (didn't listen to L&POE or OotS), so I'm a virgin. I'm gonna try to hang in there!

Count me into the club.

I have only listened to Vertigo, and that's just when I hear it on the radio. I don't even have it downloaded. I'm really into saving my virginity with this album.

I also heard the shitty windy city remix of ABOY, but that doesn't count.

got it. Shart has been added as a 4th rate virgin and the acrobat a 2nd class virgin.

Keep it up!

I'm part of the club. I've listened to the crappy clips, and I have said NO MORE.

I think the clips kind of took away from the special feeling that is buying and listening to the cd.

Since these clips were so crappy, and the fact that my speakers suck ass, I don't think I've spoiled the experience.

I've only got less than 4 weeks to go. I'll be fine.

BEAL said:
I'm part of the club. I've listened to the crappy clips, and I have said NO MORE.

I think the clips kind of took away from the special feeling that is buying and listening to the cd.

Since these clips were so crappy, and the fact that my speakers suck ass, I don't think I've spoiled the experience.

I've only got less than 4 weeks to go. I'll be fine.

Have you listened to all six clips? In that case you would be exterminated from this group. I can't justifiably do this though without further evidence that you crossed the line.

There has been some misunderstanding regarding the rules of the HTDAAB Virginity club.

You can listen to clips from up to 5 different songs. If LPOE is one of those songs, you are allowed to listen to any new clip of it. Go ahead. Enjoy! That is, unless you are an upper class member.

The Second Amendment:

Even if you have listened to your 5 song limit, you are still allowed to listen to AYGWF(Are you gonna wait forever). This track does not appear on the album, so it is perfectly reasonable to listen to this track as a warmup to the actual album.

enjoy:wink:

FullonEdge2 said:
The Second Amendment:

Even if you have listened to your 5 song limit, you are still allowed to listen to AYGWF(Are you gonna wait forever). This track does not appear on the album, so it is perfectly reasonable to listen to this track as a warmup to the actual album.

enjoy:wink:

LOL

I refuse to listen to AYGWF! mostly because i spend a ton of money on the import singles from amazon UK so I want my money's worth out of it :)

I've heard "Vertigo" many times and heard one of those crappy Spanish leaks way back but have not heard any of the new snippets or live performances. I am very much trying to hold out until I can hear the complete album, I want to enjoy the flow of the songs.

Back
Top Bottom