HTDAAB Tracklist

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Has your tracklist increased your appreciation for the songs on HTDAAB?(or well at least the material from the sessions)

Oh and could i have the video edit of Sometimes please, i really like the acapella bit...please*gets down on knees*

riverseo@hotmail.com

PS...it is a great tracklist:wink:

LJT said:
Has your tracklist increased your appreciation for the songs on HTDAAB?(or well at least the material from the sessions)

Oh and could i have the video edit of Sometimes please, i really like the acapella bit...please*gets down on knees*

riverseo@hotmail.com

PS...it is a great tracklist:wink:

Yes, it has...for Crumbs, OSC, maybe OOTS, and maybe even Sometimes. I always loved LAPOE(easily the best song on the record by a light year) and Fast Cars, as well as AMAAw. And the alternate mix of ABOY rids the 'play-me-on-the-radio' aspect away from the song and that ultimately works in its favor, imo.

I always found MD and Yahweh to be very bland, so not having them in there makes it all the more enjoyable.

The only audio of the video version of Sometimes I have is recorded straight from the video itself. The sound quality is below CD-quality but still good enough. I'll ysi it right now.

EDIT: Sent. :wink:

Last edited:
Thanks Nam....:)

For a while all the bitching and stuff was making me think HTDAAB must be bad....well what i did was just to go to my room and listen to it through head phones for a day....i doubted it a lot before but all i can say is i do really love it now:love: Everything on it is not perfect i know but you know the phrase 'you love something for its flaws' and all that...the negativity at times on the board was distorting my own opinion of the album. Sounds a bit stupid hmm ahh well

^oh god i sound like some kind of bleeding heart there:(

LJT said:
Thanks Nam....:)

For a while all the bitching and stuff was making me think HTDAAB must be bad....well what i did was just to go to my room and listen to it through head phones for a day....i doubted it a lot before but all i can say is i do really love it now:love: Everything on it is not perfect i know but you know the phrase 'you love something for its flaws' and all that...the negativity at times on the board was distorting my own opinion of the album. Sounds a bit stupid hmm ahh well

This is really well said!!! Something similar happened to me, but when i listen to the songs I enjoy them...alot!

I really loved the album, then was kinda doubting the quality of the songs after scrolling through here alot...but i have to say, when i listen to the tunes....I HEAR them..and love 'em!

1 vertigo
2 miracle drug
3 a man and a woman
4 crumbs
5 original
6 mercy
7 love and peace
8 one step closer
9 fast cars
10 smile
11 yahweh

SYCMOYO and COBL are pompous and overproduced.
ABOY is crap.

Back
Top Bottom