HTDAAB Review

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mhowells

The Fly
I think its fair to say that both fans and critics alike (so far) have had good to very good reviews of the album. However, on atu2.com, there is a review of 4 fans who from Germany who got the album about a week ago. They all pretty much tear the album to shreds. I got a little scared when I read those reviews, but I have to say I'm very impressed with the album in the short while I've been listening to it.

I hear the one who gave it a 3 has changed his rating to a 9. I was hoping to read the translation of what he says now at some point.

You know I hate to bash the guy, but he's kinda become the whipping boy for reviewers. Seriously though, how could you rate this album 3/10 and say you couldn't remember any melodies? Are we really such lambs that we'll lay down for anything U2 does, or does this album rock hands down?

Amazing......:huh:

i am sorry to say to you all but you are so imature (even stupids)
i do not care if the album sell a lot or not if people like it or not if critic make good reviews or not. i just care i love it, it's brilliant, it's my album, just mine and less people like it more mine it will be. i hope that just a few people like it, i think that is the mark of a true classic u2, because they are about crossing frontiers and in a world so mainstream, i do not want that who likes madona, britney,and the stupid e weak english scene, likes this masterpiece. you all have to grow as a person and as a true music lover.

Well, since i don't have anything but vertigo and i am desperate for it, i think i am going to leave my address all over the places (no one is replying anymore in the requests thread).

Please drop the bomb (except vertigo) in:

rgirao@mail.telepac.pt

thank you so much

joaoricardo said:
i do not care if the album sell a lot or not if people like it or not if critic make good reviews or not. i just care i love it, it's brilliant, it's my album, just mine and less people like it more mine it will be. i hope that just a few people like it, i think that is the mark of a true classic u2, because they are about crossing frontiers and in a world so mainstream, i do not want that who likes madona, britney,and the stupid e weak english scene, likes this masterpiece. you all have to grow as a person and as a true music lover.

Hi...

I think perhaps you misread what the posters above were saying - they were discussing the German review of HTDAAB, not their personal feelings on the album. Most posters around here love the album, are not "stupids," are grown people and are true music lovers.

joaoricardo said:

This same post is like in two other threads. Way to copy and paste big guy!

Back
Top Bottom