HTDAAB now available in Australia - just purchased 3 copies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

davmar

The Fly
Just to let all Aussie fans know - if you did not already - that HTDAAB is in stores this Sunday - just purchased 3 copies this morning.

Me too.
Haven't had time to look at em yet.
I've got the 4th copy on order, LP

Anybody know when the LP (vinyl) is out.

Thats the version I can't wait for as I have every album on vinyl including passengers.

Last edited:
Won myself a copy of the standard edition yesterday.
It's a perfect album. Maybe the best.

Still thinking of getting the collectors edition though, want that book and fast cars and the dvd.

When do ya reckon they will sell out by in Oz?

Won myself a copy of the standard edition yesterday on MMM.

It's a perfect album. Maybe the best. Too early to tell.

Still thinking of getting the collectors edition though, i want that book and fast cars and the dvd.

When do ya reckon they will sell out by in Oz?

Was the 1st person to get mine in Melbourne this morning, it is their best album!

Got mine today at JB HiFi.

I bought the deluxe edition ($54.95) and would you believe the CD/DVD edition (I wanted the book with the lyrics as well). Got it for the bargain price of $20.85!!!! Tell everyone you know to go to JB if you have a store near you - Sanity had only the CD/DVD version and it was $29.95. A pretty big difference...

Also, JB Hi Fi had The Joshua Tree for only $13.99!!! That's sacrilege!!! I almost bought another copy of it for that price! :hyper: :lmao:

I actually did buy another copy of the Unforgettable Fire a few years back, just because it was $12.99 and I couldn't bear to leave it there! :lol: Am I some kind of freak? :hmm: Don't answer that... :lmao:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom