HTDAAB moved up to Nov 16th????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no problem!

So..................Back to my question

Did anybody here buy a DCC player 10 years ago?

(and is it out the back with the 8 track):wink:

muchmoremusic (canadian music station) had on their news the other week that it was being released 9 november.

thank you, I thought I dreamt that

It probably will be released early since most people will have it by the end of this week due to the IPOD - U2 promo. I called an apple store in my area and they said the new IPODs will be in on Friday. So new album on available this week.

I'm feeling Vertigo with all this changing around of dates.

artdirector said:
It probably will be released early since most people will have it by the end of this week due to the IPOD - U2 promo. I called an apple store in my area and they said the new IPODs will be in on Friday. So new album on available this week.

I'm feeling Vertigo with all this changing around of dates.

Don't get everyone excited. The digital box set is not until late November. The ipod will not have any songs pre-loaded.

bono_man2002 said:
and the iPods dont ship for 3 weeks right?
i'd imagine they wont be out until then.

I'd imagine so, when I called my local Apple store yesterday near hysterical with excitement they hadn't even HEARD about the U2 iPod yet? Which I found amazing since there were rumours floating about this for sometime....

starsgoblue said:

I'd imagine so, when I called my local Apple store yesterday near hysterical with excitement they hadn't even HEARD about the U2 iPod yet? Which I found amazing since there were rumours floating about this for sometime....

I guess we should not expect everyone to be up on the latest, the fans are always 1 up on the media.

brownda7 said:
OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!

Phillips proudly announce that tomorrow U2 will release their brand new studio album on the format of the future....DCC:wink:

P.S. Who did buy a DCC player in 1992?

For those who have no idea what im on about...Digital Compact Casette. A failed music format from Phillips. RIP 1992-1994.

I think the Zooropa DCC is probably worth something nowadays...I remember seeing it at the mall back when it came out....

anyone know if the album is being considered for a sacd/dvd-a release? i'd LOVE to heart 5.1 non-concert u2

Probably not going to be a SACD release...never heard a mention of it. I could see the band releasing the entire catalog down the line in this format. Just my two cents.

Back
Top Bottom