HTDAAB First Listen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I will buy the album from itunes, just like the single Vertigo, at midnight. then I will transfer it to my ipod. I will listen to it with the volume turned up loud. I will then burn it to a cd. and the next day I will drive to my local Best Buy store and purchase the official cd! I am frothing at the mouth just reading all the reviews from the magazines that people have posted on this site! (thank you!) I just want to saturate myself with new U2 music:love:

I'll have to wait till I finish work dammit but then I'll be listening to the album all night I imagine and reading the cd booklet...ahhh I love getting a new cd espically a U2 one! :heart:

Lemon: :applaud:

I'll have to think of a great ritual and come back and tell you all. Unfortunately I'm afraid I don't have one quiet yet to compare with your brilliance. :wink: The candles are nice - I think I'll definitely do that...

In the past I have generally listened to a new U2 album for the first time in my bedroom with all the lights out, but now that I have a CD player in my car for the first time and I want to hear the new album as soon as humanely possible, my plan has changed to the following:

Go to Target on my lunch hour. Buy CD. Run to my car. Curse while I try to get plastic wrap off CD. Pop CD into CD player. Turn volume up to 11. Drive to nearest park. Sit and enjoy.

Get the album as soon as possible, go to my room, close the door, pop it in my CD player, put my headphones on, turn it on at top volume, and listen to it from beginning to end while reading the lyrics. :drool:

That's what I do everytime I get a new CD.

Go home or somewhere private. pop it in the cd player stereo. play it fairly quietly. Listening to it this way forms different ideas about the songs. The second time you listen to it, turn it up a bit and you'll be in heaven, as you're already a little familiar with some of the songs. It will sound so much better.

Back
Top Bottom