htdaab box set question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jphelmet

Refugee
is this really a limited edition, or will it be in every store on the 23rd. i remember them saying with the best of 80's cd, that the b-sides was limited- but you could get it up to a year later. just curious is it limited by a number, where it may be hard to get or are they going to just stop producing them 6 mos. or a year from now? just trying to decide if i need to order it now, or can i just buy the day it comes out.

I think on release day your best bet will be the large music stores tower, virgin etc. The fact some of the online stores (i.e. Amazon and Borders) already say they're out of stock is worrying me.

It won't be hard to find, but I honestly doubt they'll keep printing it in the future.

ramblin rose said:
I think on release day your best bet will be the large music stores tower, virgin etc. The fact some of the online stores (i.e. Amazon and Borders) already say they're out of stock is worrying me.

Exactly, I started seeing the "out of stock" and then "it's no longer available, keep checking back to this page" blah blah.

I did pre-order on Nov 2, while it was in stock. Thank God

I just wonder now if it's released before the original date, does mine get shipped earlier. I even shipped it overnight delivery.
*Crosses fingers - if it's released early* :hyper:

Edited to say: it was last thursday or Fri. that I noticed it was out of stock/no longer avail.. at Amazon. (for the collectors edition):(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom