HTDAAB Bonus DVD easter egg...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung Ya'll

War Child
This has probably been posted but I couldn't find it.
Anyways my CD:UK prize came in yesterday (the 3 promotional vinyls and the cd/dvd boxset)...and aside from them packaging the vinyls in a PAPER ENVELOPE (the 12" packaging was nice and damaged) everything is cool. Anyways after messing around with the bonus DVD I, like with every dvd, check for easter eggs.

I found that if you go to the "one by one" section..then go down to the first SYCMIOYO track then hit left, left, down, right, up...it'll take you to a small little "x" on the left...hit enter and you can see some handwritten lyrics from the song. Nothing too exciting but kinda cool.

I was surprised I found this on my own. I always go to every track and hit left or right to see if it takes me anywhere. I noticed the cursor/icon disappeared when I hit "left" but when I hit right it came back on a different part of the menu...so I went back up and hit left then left again..it stayed disappeared. Then I hit right and it came back...so I kept hitting button combinations that would keep it hidden (figuring it was going through some sort of secret menu selections..) Every time it came back I'd repeat the process up until my last button selection and then try a different one. Finally left left down right up worked....kinda cool.

Back
Top Bottom