HTDAAB Bonus Disc Question...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Visiongfx

Acrobat
Sorry i don't know what other catagory to put this post in and this seems general enough but does anybody know with the HTDAAB bonus disc, does it include the extra songs (in rippable format) and the movie? or just the movie showing the songs..? If that makes sense...

theres like a 20 min interview

then if im not mistaken two versions of vertigo (including vertibanjo, hilariously superior to the real one), two versions of sometimes and one version of crumbs.

:) where are you from?

dr. zooeuss said:

when was that available... where have i been?

when HTDAAB was released , they also released the limited edition with cd/dvd .

here's a couple of stills from the dvd .
PDVD_224.jpg

PDVD_227.jpg

sorry about the drool factor , they were capped for pleba .

Last edited:
The cd case looked EXACTLY the same as the regular version though... from the front, you wouldn't know the difference unless you flipped it over and looked at the back for the contents... and of course the price!

^ I have that one as well... but there was also a version without the book that came in the same case as the regular cd... but it didn't have Fast Cars on it like the one with the hardback book... I actually ended up with all 3 different versions because I bought each one before realizing there was a better version available. :huh:

Crumbs is my favorite.

I have the cd jewel case version, which pisses me off, because my parents bought it for me and I told them I wanted limited deluxe. They did the same thing with Live from Chicago, (I even gave an amazon link!) that time I had it returned and got the deluxe one.

Back
Top Bottom